Bar & Grill (Combined Quizzes)

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My inner child is ten years old!

The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost in a good book, or giggling with my best friend, I live in a world apart, one full of adventure and wonder and other stuff adults don't understand.

D_Brady

Purple Belt
Reaction score
my inner child was also 10. maybe thats because katgurl has been slowly but steadlly taking over the house.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I remember ten as being a pretty good year! Maybe I'll just crawl inside my shell and stay at ten for a long time.
Poor Technopunk... your inner child is actually older than I am... geez
His inner child is older than HE is.:rofl:

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My inner child is six years old!

Look what I can do! I can walk, I can run, I can read! I like to do stuff, and there's a whole big world out there to do it in. Just so long as I can take my blankie and my Mommy and my three best friends with me, of course.

Robyn :)

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...did you make all that up yourself...? cause that was pretty good. no wonder I like hanging around here. ;)

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
1062436747_sixteen.jpg

Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while adults might just accept that, I know something's gotta change. And it's gonna change, just as soon as I become an adult and get some power of my own....I'm never growing up, I won't allow it...I'll continue to watch my saturday morning cartoons...and I ain't having kids, either...I'd Fed-Ex'em to China...;)

L

LostGrrlDies

hec.jpg

i think they were just trying to figure out a nice way to say B----

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
You must Seek the "Silent" one. Only his wisdom can point to the Path of Enlightenment. He is often found contemplating the wisdoms of his domain in the "Grotto of Bubling Water", though he is know to enjoy the "Mystical Delight".

A "Message" sent in "Private" often times will unlock the Gates of the Kingdom.

Rrrrrrrrr, Silent Bob is who I seeked. He beeeee the ultimate keeper of thee kingdom of good stuff.;)

Latest Discussions