TheRustyOne

Black Angel
Water Demon
and i'd like to be a blood demon...

*ponders*

T

TheRustyOne

Thoth

...the god of wisdom and self...??? I think i screwed up somewhere!

T

The Sapphire Ping Dragon

yellow/gold Angel You are a happy angel and you love life Yes you have your up and downs but you look on the positive side, You enjoy life and you know what your goal in life is at first you weren't quit sure but now you know. Stay the way you are and life will be good to you.

Brittany :asian:

p.s.--My post number is stuck at 15! I should be a yellow belt by now! :(

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Sapphire Ping Dragon
yellow/gold Angel You are a happy angel and you love life Yes you have your up and downs but you look on the positive side, You enjoy life and you know what your goal in life is at first you weren't quit sure but now you know. Stay the way you are and life will be good to you.

Brittany :asian:

p.s.--My post number is stuck at 15! I should be a yellow belt by now! :(

Hiya Brittany.. Welcome to the madhouse *G* Yeah about your post count.. posts are only being counted in the Arts Forums.. so if you want to Up them.. ( this just changed this past week) Post out in the Martial arts Forums and you shall see an increase :)

Have fun~!

Tess

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
the angel, not too sure on this one

Black Angel Now this isn't a picture or a black angel and it doesn't mean that you are bad either. You are like any other Angel. You have a good equal of bad and good. like someone normal You are like Yin and Yang happy and sad. To you the Black Angel might sound bad but it isn't the color black makes you look thinner so that's good. You are peaceful strong and very beautiful.

Attachments

• $dangel.jpg
    $dangel.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 84
C

clapping_tiger

I only gots 3 right out of them. I was thinking this an easy quiz, not quite as quick as I thought I was.:(

F

FiveSwords

I got 11/12...stupid number 11. That'll teach me to read directions. :p