Apprentice Job offer for life long trade and paid training to include KKW BB degrees 1-3rd

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The position is with Safeway Corporation a global company in Nome Alaska as a Meat Cutter apprentice. Apprentice ship is 2 years with pay at $20 hr. or more negotiable. This a trade that can last you your whole life. There are many good paying jobs here the store could employ a whole family easily we also need a produce manager that pay is also very good. If you have an interest in KKW TKD for my part I will supply your equipment and BB degrees from 1st to Junior Master 3rd Dan or higher for the right person with a 5 year commitment with substantial penalty for leaving. We have a state of the art training center I will send some update pictures that just had about a $100,000 in equipment added this last year and pictures and more back ground of life in Nome.

I know of two other employers here that are also in desperate need of people but I come first. I am 61 and have a 9 year old daughter and summers are very short and we like to get out to fish and hike a lot late June through August on weekends. Last year I had to work 7 days a week all summer not going to do that again. If you love the outdoors fishing hunting and gold prospecting its all here all you want.

You make contact me offline for more information I would like to start someone in March or sooner to get ready for the very busy summer season here starting in April with the start of all outside gold mining operations. This is not a job for the weak I get freight once a week by airplane 4-8 pallets 2,000 pounds each with boxes of meat up to 90 pounds each average 60 pounds. We are at the end of the Iditarod trail dog race and many other historic things unique in the world and are soon to a strategic deep water port to serve the North West Passage in the artic due to a tremendous increase in oil, freight and large off shore and inland mining operations.

Many people come here from the lower 48 because they can find employment with benefits that they cannot find in the lower 48.

I will post pictures and more info later.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
My wife would literally kill me for considering such a move. However, I do not doubt that you should be able to find a very capable person to fill that position.

OP
Master Dan

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well it is a good opportunity for a young person first college?? we have a fine university extension right here you could do your Associate or even bachelors degree by going directly to the campus here or do it online at home here. As for being older or family bring them we can put all of them to work and at the same time you can see and do things no one can lower 48. At the same time kids are safe can do anything here snow machine dirt bike 4 wheeler right from home no bothers at all. You can supply all your families protein needs for free fish, shell fish, moose, musk ox, berries you name it. One of the largest bird migrations in the world and you can eat them goose ducks crane what ever? Weather it just keeps getting better my front door we get two runs of silvers, Chum, Pinks and King Salmon. You don't need to worry about your kids or shootings the school facilities are fantastic and career opportunities with education paid for in health care with paid leave vacation 2 months a year go on and on. You can work 3 jobs 7 days here if you need to pay off bills? Posting more pictures later tonight

OP
Master Dan

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok I want to start adding pictures of the training center other stuff and when I clique on the insert image link above it won't do anything or let me go to an image file?? Bob help??

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You never know. It’s Alaska, and he said others are in desperate need too :)

It would be an enormous culture and climate shock from India to Alaska!

Latest Discussions