Anyone got a complete list of all styles Bruce Lee trained?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
He should’ve said ice sculpter or wood carver.
Or granite or marble. Side note, I know a guy who was a miniature artist. His entire job was to sculpt miniatures. He did all kinds of creatures for games like D&D, but also did minis of people like Buffy and Derek Jeter. Takes some real skill to make a tiny Derek Jeter actually look like him.

For the record, he added clay as needed.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Actually those that drive on the left are far more numerous than those that drive on the right think they are, the worst ones are those that do both.
Traffic rules in Thailand and how to avoid traffic accidents
I know that a lot of people drive on the left. I think it’s a little more or a little less than half the world, if my memory serves me right.

A lot of people do heroin, meth, cocaine, opioids, et al. Doesn’t exactly make that right either. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that a lot of people drive on the left. I think it’s a little more or a little less than half the world, if my memory serves me right.

A lot of people do heroin, meth, cocaine, opioids, et al. Doesn’t exactly make that right either. :)

Tut tut, you should know your history. Your driving on the right is a new thing, travelling on the left started in way back in time, to mediaeval times and possibly further back, you kept your sword arm free to defend yourself. In 1300 AD, Pope Boniface VIII codified the practice with a law that decreed that pilgrims headed for Rome should keep on the left. Many more countries in Europe used to drive on the left until invaded by Hitler who made them change. Driving on the right didn't start in American until 1792 when Pennsylvania made it the law to drive on the right, others followed though not one US colony, the US Virgin Islands still drive on the left. :D

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tut tut, you should know your history. Your driving on the right is a new thing, travelling on the left started in way back in time, to mediaeval times and possibly further back, you kept your sword arm free to defend yourself. In 1300 AD, Pope Boniface VIII codified the practice with a law that decreed that pilgrims headed for Rome should keep on the left. Many more countries in Europe used to drive on the left until invaded by Hitler who made them change. Driving on the right didn't start in American until 1792 when Pennsylvania made it the law to drive on the right, others followed though not one US colony, the US Virgin Islands still drive on the left. :D
We've tried to drag the rest of the world into being "right". But you folks just won't learn...getting "left" behind. :p

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've tried to drag the rest of the world into being "right". But you folks just won't learn...getting "left" behind. :p

Ah so that was why you invaded Grenada (population 108,632) they drive on the left.:p

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve had enough of all this polarization, left vs. right. Can’t we just compromise and all drive down the middle of the road? :D

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I’ve had enough of all this polarization, left vs. right. Can’t we just compromise and all drive down the middle of the road? :D
Personally, I pay taxes on the entire road, so I drive on the whole thing.

I went to the Ballard driving academy, right here in seattle:

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally, I pay taxes on the entire road, so I drive on the whole thing.

I went to the Ballard driving academy, right here in seattle:

I just use whichever lane has the least traffic. I find that's often the convenient little concrete ones off to the side.

Latest Discussions