Anyone got a complete list of all styles Bruce Lee trained?

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Maybe I’m way off, just going off the top of my head...

Something can be legal locally but illegal federally. Federal law supersedes local law, so technically its illegal regardless of what the local laws state. I think the feds have every right to come in and crack down whenever they choose. Then I think the law has to be contested/tried in federal court.

Banks are afraid for good reason. They can have every penny taken and **** down without any notice. Too risky.
How can shut get censored on that post? Maybe autocorrect, but it’s always changing swear words into other stuff. Weird.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
How can shut get censored on that post? Maybe autocorrect, but it’s always changing swear words into other stuff. Weird.

Well, "U" and "I" are right next to each other on the keyboard, so maybe you made a typo.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think what you're pointing too is exactly what we are pointing to. The cognitive dissonance comes directly from the conflict between the reality of legal weed locally and the reality of it being technically illegal everywhere.

I recognize the conflict but accept it for what it is. As I said, states are issuing licenses to grow, distribute, and sell pot. They collext taxes. Law abiding citizens buy it and take it. It is a great example of what I was referring to.
What I think is going on is state/local laws are allowing it, but federal law isn’t. The feds can either enforce the federal laws or ignore them. I remember Obama saying something along the lines of they weren’t going to enforce federal law on Colorado but were going to watch closely to see how it plays out, kinda like an experiment.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, "U" and "I" are right next to each other on the keyboard, so maybe you made a typo.
Most likely, but I post from my iPhone and it’s always trying to change it to shut, even when I don’t want it to. You’d think it would leave it alone because I write it so much :)

Not here, but in more than enough things.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
What I think is going on is state/local laws are allowing it, but federal law isn’t. The feds can either enforce the federal laws or ignore them. I remember Obama saying something along the lines of they weren’t going to enforce federal law on Colorado but were going to watch closely to see how it plays out, kinda like an experiment.
The actual term for it is laboratory of democracy. States were basically saying, "we want to try this, and we think it's going to work great. Please don't get in the way." Generally, the social experiments aren't contrary to federal law, but getting around prohibition was a toughie.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most likely, but I post from my iPhone and it’s always trying to change it to shut, even when I don’t want it to. You’d think it would leave it alone because I write it so much :)

Not here, but in more than enough things.
It's being passive-aggressive.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This bus route goes past my house which I can see on the video, as you can see, no odd places to cross. :D
Stick with it to the end, it's a great trip. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Several of them are distinctly quirky.

Most of them are older than your country :D Richmond Castle goes back to the 11th CE, King Arthur and his Knights ae supposed to be under it, some say they've seen them. Most of the farms are many centuries old, at the start of the video the bus goes past the King's Head a Georgian hotel, then past the Friary Tower Georgian Theatre Royal > Home and past the Georgian Theatre
Georgian Theatre Royal > Heritage & Tours > History

Keld was a Viking settlement, the name is Norse as are many of the names up here.

If you are as interested in history as I am you'll find this interesting. many of the families named in this are still going strong, Swaledale in the 1880s from here Swaledale 1841-1901

As many families did move out of the Dales due to the hardship of the life it might be that Americans might find some ancestors from here.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I can cross at an eccentric place?

Sweetie, here you can cross any where you like. :D Wouldn't recommend crossing a motorway though, but a policeman will most likely pick you up and give you a lift up the road, you may have to chat about footie, rugby or Strictly though but our coppers are very friendly.....until they aren't. :D:D

Latest Discussions