Anyone evere heard of the style?

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In 1985, I went to an open tournament near Chicago. As far as I could tell there was only one school that wasn't a TKD school.

That school called themselves a "modified style" of Kung Fu. The name of the system I'm not sure will get past the profanity filter on the sight. It was called Muk F*K Kung Fu. It seems like a legit system that was really flowing & beautiful using both hard & soft elements. I had never heard of it before or since. As a 17 year old, it stuck in my brain.

Has anyone heard of this style before? Can you tell me about it? Sorry, I have no more info.

No and I was around back then and that would have stuckout in my mind as well....

Could it have been Fred King's Mo Duk Pai, a modernized (and, I believe, Kenpo-influenced) form of Kung Fu?

Only other thing using those words Ive ever heard of is Gungi Fuk Fu Kuen and Muk Yan Jong.

Could it possibly be Hung-Gar? The name is similar to one of their forms, Hung-Gar tiger subduing. (Kung Chi Fuk Fu Kuen) I'm sure there are others that would know more about that than I.
Regards, Don

Back