Anyone else dizzy?

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had thought of a 12 step program in the past but I don't even like to walk that far to grab a fresh beer. I just like to get things going, and keep the topics flowing. You should see me when I am on a mission to get a point across.

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
I had thought of a 12 step program in the past but I don't even like to walk that far to grab a fresh beer. I just like to get things going, and keep the topics flowing. You should see me when I am on a mission to get a point across.
:cool: It's all good stuff! I'd like to see you on one of those missions too! But um...as far as the program goes...no need for walking...your post alone here on this thread gets ya in ;)

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If there was a Tracy's forum here at MT I would have about 30 posts to get off and rolling. I know the staff discussed it the past, but I dodn't think anything ever came about with it.

Richardo, why don't you have a Tracy's forum here?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Are there enough Tracy kenpoists here on MT to make a new forum?

- Ceicei

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
A jokester eh? :ultracool Bet I'd like 'er! ;) Hey Dan *giggle* glad you're free to play for now... love having you as a member in the MT obsessed thread. How about taking a seat on the board?
Will this chair do? I'll be the man on the chair. You can call me the "chair man" of the board.
icon7.gif

One day I was thinking about that and I said to myself, "self"...and I knew who was talking because I recognized the voice.
That made snot bubbles. Waaaay too funny. You and I must have gone to separate schools together. You know, I've been digging deep, trying to understand the demographics of the board. I've discovered that most of the people here are either my age, or older, or younger. Rather fascinating, like a shiny bit of foil.

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
flatlander said:
Will this chair do? I'll be the man on the chair. You can call me the "chair man" of the board.
icon7.gif

That made snot bubbles. Waaaay too funny. You and I must have gone to separate schools together. You know, I've been digging deep, trying to understand the demographics of the board. I've discovered that most of the people here are either my age, or older, or younger. Rather fascinating, like a shiny bit of foil.
You are hired :hammer: and you are killing me with the snot bubbles, :roflmao:actually that one got you the job!:cheers: Congrats!

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Allrighty then. First order of business, I'll wipe my nose. Secondly, everybody post something meaningful. Thirdly, snacktime! I'm going for crackers.
icon7.gif

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The reason for a lack of a Tracy specific forum was lack of Tracy-related activity. If we've got enough active Tracy folks now, we can reconsider adding it.

How many Tracy folks we got?

R

RCastillo

Kaith Rustaz said:
The reason for a lack of a Tracy specific forum was lack of Tracy-related activity. If we've got enough active Tracy folks now, we can reconsider adding it.

How many Tracy folks we got?

Kaith failed to mention the bribe money we have to pay just get on here. Those lucky enough to evade capture, have been trying to win a release of the others held in some "Re-education Camp" somewheres in New York. :borg:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:mp5: I'm ok your ok we are all ok.....leave me alone trying to read here damm edith.....

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So, here I am at work. I get here this morning, only to discover internet is DOWN! NOOO! I begin to sweat....no Martial Talk. What Am I going to do? How can I go on? Then, I call the internet help desk. Fortunately, they were able to help. Praise God for internet support....

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
flatlander said:
So, here I am at work. I get here this morning, only to discover internet is DOWN! NOOO! I begin to sweat....no Martial Talk. What Am I going to do? How can I go on? Then, I call the internet help desk. Fortunately, they were able to help. Praise God for internet support....
Ok Dan this may be much worse than I'd thought. We just can't have our charter members seeing our COB lose it like that!!!:) It may be time for an intervention!:whip: Yeah and uh Dan now you also need to wipe the sweat off of your brow. First the snot now the sweat...Dan pull yourself together MAN!

Take a page from Terry's book he's ok!!! He's got Edith:cheers: to bring him a beer!

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
Kaith failed to mention the bribe money we have to pay just get on here. Those lucky enough to evade capture, have been trying to win a release of the others held in some "Re-education Camp" somewheres in New York. :borg:
Love the Borg maybe I can infultrate for ya I live in NY. I'll be 7 of 10. :)

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
oh, its bad all right. I started to shake, my palms got all sweaty, just trying to figure out how to occupy myself. I was rather concerned that everyone would forget about me, and I would lose my status as "chair man". As an intersesting side note, at work I sit on a stool. But please don't call me the "stool man". that's just wrong and not cool.
icon10.gif

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
I'm dizzy but figured it was my sinuses acting up :D

Now I'm ever dizzier after perusing this thread~!!!

**POKES all of you**
Hee hee Tess been waiting for your application!:uhyeah: Good to have you, and as for that dizzy feeling, "Stoolman of the board, please lend the lady your stool, you know a seat!":D

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I've gotten even more dizzy just going through this thread with all the wacky fonts and smiley faces!!!!! Gee, i guess i should have stayed awake again last night, it seems like i missed a fun support group meeting! I'm Donna - the first thing i do when i wake up in the morning is check my e-mail and martial talk and the last thing i do at the end of the day is check my e-mail and martial talk. Is there a problem with that???? DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT???? Sorry, i'm okay now, thinking pretty thoughts now, if i can just find the right smiley face ---- oooo -there it is Super Cool!!!! :supcool:

Donna

Latest Discussions