Anyone else dizzy?

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi guys! Is anyone else starting to get dizzy running in and out of all of these great new threads Rob has started? Hee hee he it's tons of fun:boing1: , but Rob you should know you are feeding into my obsession here! :erg: I may have to start an MT Anonymous chat room. :lol: "Hello my name is MJ and I'm obsessed with MT!" :wavey: Welcome new members sign up here! :lol:

Thanks Rob for all of your energy!!! :asian:

O

OC Kid

Ok we'll start a 12 step program....
My name is Ron and Im a BBS fanatic.....

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OC Kid said:
Ok we'll start a 12 step program....
My name is Ron and Im a BBS fanatic.....
:wavey: Hee hee welcome Ron!

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was referred to this thread by a real jokester....

Actually, MJ, you're pretty much correct. We just aren't generating enough business. Wireless telecom is cutthroat. So I sit all day on martial talk, killing time, trying to think of something intelligent to say. I'm stumped right now though. Oh well, wherever you go, there you are.
icon7.gif

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Actually I have many more topics planned to be started. I will hold off so that we can see what fully explore the threads I have started. Just let me know when you are ready for more.

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
flatlander said:

Actually, MJ, you're pretty much correct. We just aren't generating enough business. Wireless telecom is cutthroat. So I sit all day on martial talk, killing time, trying to think of something intelligent to say. I'm stumped right now though. Oh well, wherever you go, there you are.
icon7.gif

I will try my best to help keep you not so bored at work.

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Rob, i just wanted to say thanks! Responding to your threads kept me awake most of the evening last night and for a good reason. My 11 year old son had a sleepover pool party with 7 boys and i was the last one awake and of course the first one up this morning! Thanks for keeping me awake and entertained last night! You're the bomb! :ultracool

Donna :supcool:

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Glad I could be of service. I have threads lined up for EPAK, Tracy's Kenpo, General Martial Arts, and Martials Arts Business.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I want to personaly thank Rob for kicking things up a couple of notches. :)

Lots of jumpstarts. I can't wait to see where it all goes. :cheers:

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Whew dizzy this and just after I came back after not really doing much but poping in to see whats up for a while. THis is cool.

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
Actually I have many more topics planned to be started. I will hold off so that we can see what fully explore the threads I have started. Just let me know when you are ready for more.
Hey Rob,

I love what you are doing here!!! It is so much fun but I must tell you that I've named you to my sponsor as my MT enabler! :wink1: I'm running in and out of threads like a revolving door...don't want to miss anything so a few days to sink my teeth into these (I like to bite :uhyeah: ) would be great! This way the MT party you are throwing here can rock on even longer!

Now I totally and completely love your avatar it's one of my favorite toons...soooo funny!:D Now where is The Brain hanging out these days? Is he still plotting to take over the world?

MJ :)

R

RCastillo

And I thought I was bad........................ :idunno: (Just teasin')

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
flatlander said:

icon7.gif
A jokester eh? :ultracool Bet I'd like 'er! ;) Hey Dan *giggle* glad you're free to play for now... love having you as a member in the MT obsessed thread. How about taking a seat on the board?

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
flatlander said:
Oh well, wherever you go, there you are.
icon7.gif

One day I was thinking about that and I said to myself, "self"...and I knew who was talking because I recognized the voice.

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
And I thought I was bad........................ :idunno: (Just teasin')
RC sometimes it's good to be bad, and if you are posting here you are also the newest member of the MT Obsessed...Welcome to you and all others who have been brave enough to stand up and shout...."I am obsessed with MT!":tantrum: :uhyeah:

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Im still in the denial phase.........I can quit anytime I want.

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tgace said:
One day I was thinking about that and I said to myself, "self"...and I knew who was talking because I recognized the voice.
:lol:

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tgace said:
Im still in the denial phase.........
Hee hee not to worry soon will come acceptance! We're here to help you! :)

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
What? No really...I dont have a problem....I dont.....You guys do but Im fine.Fine.Fine.

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tgace said:
What? No really...I dont have a problem....I dont.....You guys do but Im fine.Fine.Fine.
Easy big guy...come have a seat...just relax...um guys?! ....maybe need some of that whack therapy for this one...:whip: :rofl: