Any of the Old Crew About

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I hope you find them again, good fortune, plus welcome along, or maybe welcome again? x

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been here for 12 years, but there are others who have been here longer. (Not too much longer - I think the forum is just 16 years old.)

I assume you've created a new account because you've forgotten your old login info? What was your old user name?

OP
J

Jackfrost

White Belt
Reaction score
Nah I was another forum that died a slow death. Was keen to see if anyone is around here

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
martial arts forums seem to die over time. i used to participate on another forum before and it is a ghost town now. i do still see that Buka pokes his head in there once in a while. but for the most part its dead files now. it is really sad. i hope MT stays alive.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Nah I was another forum that died a slow death. Was keen to see if anyone is around here

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What was the old forum, I have been on a few that are no longer around....not always with the same user name..... frankly i am beginning to think it is me :D

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've only ever been on here and a UK MMA one which tends to be a bit robust for a lot of people, we don't have many posters on who we don't know in 'real life'.