Another Senseless Killing

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
In your opinion, why do you feel that this will not be a death penalty case? I suppose the up side of this, is when this guy lands in jail and word gets out of what he did, he may end up being on the receiving end of the 'jail house justice' anyway.

Amazing how we can have any other crime, and its almost a status symbol to the other inmates, yet harm a child...watch your back.

Remember most of the guys who are *in* prison have kids of their own......

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's a sad situation, but here's my question: where were the parents? Why did they let their young children play unsupervised in a public park?

10 and 7 are a little young to be unsupervised... although I think around 10 I was let out of house on my own *I think*. (Hey it was a long time ago, I don't remember exactly). I wouldn't let my kids at that age.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
10 and 7 are a little young to be unsupervised... although I think around 10 I was let out of house on my own *I think*. (Hey it was a long time ago, I don't remember exactly). I wouldn't let my kids at that age.

I agree with you, 10 and 7 are a little young. It was young when my kids were those ages, but I'm a little older than you are. It wasn't at all that young when I was that age, at least it wasn't where I grew up -as opposed to Manhattan, where we moved away from when I was 8. I didn't get to go anywhere, quite sensibly.....times change, though, and I can't imagine being a parent of kids that young and not thinking of monsters like this lurking about.

Latest Discussions