I am feeling uncertain if I am capable to defend myself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 48484
  • Start date
OP
D

Deleted member 48484

Actually you don't seem to get it at all. You come in here on your very first post trying to police how other users can post, disrespectfully refer to MMA training as 'bashing each other's heads in', and then try to frame yourself as a victim about it?

Seriously. Get over yourself.

Are you finished throwing your 12 yrs old girl temper tantrum now ?

I was respectful towards you from the beginning and have pointed out that coming in to a thread telling someone that trains martial arts since 22ish years that " fighting is only last resort " isn't really any answer nor valid response to the actual topic question.
How does it come that so many others on here have straight away answered and responded to my topic question appropriately and respectfully but you join in and want to act like 'Ip man' trying to explain to me the philosophy of self-defence while all I asked for is if there is anyone around who practices Shotokan Karate as well and has also had to use it for self-defence before.

And how does an adult man get triggered by me saying that MMA fighters bash their heads in? This was literally just slang for saying that one needs to full contact fight and train in order to be able to defend himself? I don't even disagree about that but it's not relevant to my original question as MMA and the way MMA fighters train is completely irrelevant to my question about Karate and self-defense..one with a proper martial arts background would know.

I start to believe that you have never trained in any martial art as you are acting way too emotionally compulsive, extremely sensitive and you also seem to be on some kind of power trip as you keep referring to me being here first time and me being new here instead of just focusing on what I have said and come up with some solid arguments.

Instead you keep repeating yourself and try to make me look like the offender here...THIS is called toxicity.

I am new here, you are not. Shouldn't you know how to discuss with people by now ??? Jesus Christ.. this guy.

PS: According to you profile information, you don't even have a clue about Shotokan Karate, so this thread isn't really for you in the first place, I thought it was clear that I was looking for people with a solid Shotokan Karate background and self-defense experience not some Wing-Chun guy who tries to pull an MMA.. lol, this made me laugh for a bit.