Anonymous Reputation

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Arnisador said:
I had forgotten that you could sort by rep. in the Members List. I'm well behind shesulsa!

Maybe I'll start a Rep. for Arnisador Telethon in The Locker Room and see if I can improve my standing. After all, T Hartman is much too close to me on that list. Give till it hurts, folks!
Are you going to change your title to Blatant Rep Ho? or Blatant Post Count Ho? :rofl::roflmao::lol2:

OH! I slay me!

Hey, in all seriousness, I would not have this rep if it weren't for the support of lots of folks on the board (and a few heavy hitters)! I give back, too, cuz reputation is like manure ... for it to really do its job, ya gotta spread it around ....

So let's all give Arni some greenies, eh?

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
arnisador said:
I had forgotten that you could sort by rep. in the Members List. I'm well behind shesulsa!
Its interesting to note that, when you do this, it becomes quite plain that there is a strong correlation between total rep and personal attractiveness. :lol2: Oh, if only I could score chicks like Bob and Rich can. :hammer:

and Shesulsa......:ultracool

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Are you going to change your title to Blatant Rep Ho?
Please! I'm Shameless, not Blatant.

Blatant Post Count Ho?
As you well know from experience, much of my post count reflects threads that just say "Thread moved" or "Please, keep the conversation polite and respectful" and the like. Remove those and I'd be a newbie!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Its interesting to note that, when you do this, it becomes quite plain that there is a strong correlation between total rep and personal attractiveness. :lol2: Oh, if only I could score chicks like Bob and Rich can.
Yes, if only I was more like them, how much better my life would be! Still, at least I'm getting a tan while the're all up North...

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
As you well know from experience, much of my post count reflects threads that just say "Thread moved" or "Please, keep the conversation polite and respectful" and the like. Remove those and I'd be a newbie!
:) Soooo ... what're ya tryin' ta say?? :uhyeah:

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

That's all I'm trying to say.
Hmmm. No wonder I get all the 'chicks.'

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I DID ALREADY!! JEEZ!!! What do ya want me to do? Rep you every 11 times and every 24 hours? Yah - I'll set my Palm Pilot to remind me ...
:p:rofl:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No, I meant share the chicks!!! :D

Oh, and go to bed too--what time is it there? It's almost 12:45AM here!!! Luckily tomorrow (er, today) is a "flex day" (every other Friday off).

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
See, I think folks look at opinions as a possession that someone else throws at them. I see opinions as opportunity to evaluate - a cause to ponder - a reason to inwardly examine just why I feel the way I do about something and why someone else either feels the same way or differently because I am responsible for how I feel.

But that's just me ....
Me too. I don't ding people on rep. for having a different opinion than myself. To the contrary, I've added rep. to a number of posters whose personal political and philosophical positions couldn't be farther from my own. I ding for rep. (the very few times that I have done so) only when a poster demonstrates marked immaturity, launches an unwarranted assault upon MT staff, or engages in racist or derogatory comments. Of those few that I have subtracted rep. from, all but one have since been banned from MT. Seems I wasn't alone in my estimation of their character.

Latest Discussions