Alright, new deal for 2012: giving gracie barra a go

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Some of ya'll know the story of why I've been doing the martial arts drift of late. Well, I found a Gracie Barra school, and I'm going to give it a try for a bit. Let's see how it goes!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Are you by any chance going to work out with Griff up in Edmonds? If so, he's good people. I hope you enjoy yourself!

OP
Josh Oakley

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Are you by any chance going to work out with Griff up in Edmonds? If so, he's good people. I hope you enjoy yourself!

No, I'm back down in federal way! Have been for months now. Should probably update my profile...

Anyway there's a gracie barest on 320th that looks like a good group of people.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Yeah. That's Kevin Smith. I know him from the tournaments, but not as well as I know Griff. He's affiliated with Rodrigo Lopes up in Seattle. They are definitely a solid group. I hope you have fun, and maybe we'll meet up at the next grappling tourney. :)

OP
Josh Oakley

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yeah. That's Kevin Smith. I know him from the tournaments, but not as well as I know Griff. He's affiliated with Rodrigo Lopes up in Seattle. They are definitely a solid group. I hope you have fun, and maybe we'll meet up at the next grappling tourney. :)

That would be cool! I have to wait for my foot to clear up. Planned on starting next week, but we will see.

Latest Discussions