Alea's Shaolin kempo karate / bujie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alanv122171

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I think I am the one everyone is talking about when they mantion Rich Alea. I helped him run the Southampton school as well as make the Port St Lucien school so successful. Yes he had contracts ( so does the gym down the street) yes he is still in business. Yes he is a six degree black belt. I speak to him often and he is a changed person. He has found god, is very family oriented and one hell of a martial artist. I love how people question the style he has created. Yes he was a student of villari's. He took what he learned and changed it to suit his needs. It's something that happens daily. It's the martial arts. It's consitantly changing. It changes with the times. I am here to defend the school. It was awesome. I would have put anyone of those students against any local schools. I am currently working on opening my own school. I have been training in Kung Fu since I moved back from Florida in 94'. Look for it in 2011! If you have any question or want to talk I look forward to hearing from you.

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Not that it matters anymore but dusting this off. Alan I remember you from the Southampton Location, and these posts were not about you, but my best friend, call him C if you will, that was taken advantage of. I am sure you are familiar with this person as he was running the school with Rich before you moved to Florida. At any rate, I just wanted to clear that up.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS:
Fraudbusting is not allowed here at MartialTalk. I strongly suggest you consider exactly what you're posting.

Thank you,
Mark A Cochran
Dirty Dog
MartialTalk Senior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions