Shaolin Kempo Karate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gufbal1982

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I heard the same about Siju Emperado and Prof. Cerio

To be honest, I heard back in the day that Mattera was a hell of a fighter as well. Prof. I is another fighter. He's part of the list of homies you don't want to mess with. Prof. Cerio is rad because I heard he was a little guy but was a total force to be reckoned with. I never met him so I don't know about the height thing, but I saw a video of him beating the tar out of my USSD instructor.

shaolin ninja 4

Green Belt
Reaction score
First off let me say that I met FV a lot and he's really nice. So is Mattera. I wouldn't mess with either of them. They are scary. Mattera is a smart business man while Villari has Grupposo do everything business wise. Being nice to your face though doesn't mean they have to like you. That's my point. Next is WCL the karate version of the IFL?

Your right about people being nice to your face but not liking you and may just want somthing from you.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread closed pending review

MJS
MT Supermod

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin Note:

This thread will remain closed due to the repetitive insulting, demeaning and fraud-busting nature of this thread. This type of conversation on this topic will no longer be tolerated.

G Ketchmark / shesulsa
MT Assistant Admininstrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions