A Moral Dilemma

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
A Moral Dilemma?

You are the President of the U.S.A. and you've just learned that there is an asteroid headed for France that will wipe out their entire
country. It is scheduled to hit about 2.30 a.m. in just two days time from now. You have enough ships and military personnel nearby to
evacuate them safely, but they are on stand-by in the war with Iraq.

Your question: Do you set the VCR to record the asteroid hitting France, or do you stay up to watch it live?

R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by Doc
A Moral Dilemma?

You are the President of the U.S.A. and you've just learned that there is an asteroid headed for France that will wipe out their entire
country. It is scheduled to hit about 2.30 a.m. in just two days time from now. You have enough ships and military personnel nearby to

Your question: Do you set the VCR to record the asteroid hitting France, or do you stay up to watch it live?

Both!!!! That way I can replay it again and again. Plus I want to watch it live on a very big screen.

Zoran

Black Belt
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rob_Broad
Both!!!! That way I can replay it again and again. Plus I want to watch it live on a very big screen.

I'll bring the popcorn. :D

P.S.

A poll in France shows 1 in 3 wish that Iraq wins the war. :mad:

From: http://news.independent.co.uk/world/politics/story.jsp?story=393447

He has also been disturbed by an opinion poll earlier this week that suggested one in four French people was on the side of the Iraqi government and one in three would prefer to see a victory for Saddam Hussein.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not likely to happen....I heard the French military was in Iraq as advisors helping them to learn how to surrender.....

:D

R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by Seig
Hey, lighten up on France. Some very good things have come from France.......like an American tank division on it's way to Berlin.....

Bravo, Bravo.

Encore, encore

J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by Seig
Hey, lighten up on France. Some very good things have come from France.......like an American tank division on it's way to Berlin.....

Excellent! :rofl:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The BEST thing to come out of France would be every last bit of economic aide we STILL give to them.:mad:

p.s.
I'll bring the marshmallows.

E

Elfan

That military aide to those silly american colonists wasn't bad either.

Ginsu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
That military aide to those silly american colonists wasn't bad either.

That the French did not really come to aid the american colonies to help us at that time. It was done more for the chance to get back at England and continue the long standing fight they had going on.

Ginsu

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
C'mon Elf, we have reciprocated for that over and over and over. You'd think we would have already repaid that debt and built up a good deal of equity by now wouldn't ya.

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Doc
A Moral Dilemma?

Stay up and watch it live.....It would be like the Wrestlemania of Natural Disasters and well worth watching on PPV :rofl:

E

Elfan

Originally posted by Ginsu
That the French did not really come to aid the american colonies to help us at that time. It was done more for the chance to get back at England and continue the long standing fight they had going on.

Heh of cource not, who would help a bunch of rich white guys who didn't feal like paying their taxes and had as much representation as say, Manchester? The French were just using the colonies to stick a nice little barb in the British Empire.

* notes that this is the humor forum so this is it should be taken toung and cheek or something along those lines *

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Elfan
Heh of cource not, who would help a bunch of rich white guys who didn't feal like paying their taxes and had as much representation as say, Manchester? The French were just using the colonies to stick a nice little barb in the British Empire.

* notes that this is the humor forum so this is it should be taken toung and cheek or something along those lines *

Ummm......Elfan buddy, dunno if you noticed but this is the LOCKER ROOM :asian:

R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Ummm......Elfan buddy, dunno if you noticed but this is the LOCKER ROOM :asian:

the locker room is meant for this type of comments.

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Rob_Broad
the locker room is meant for this type of comments.

I know.....I was just explaining that this is the LOCKER room....not the HUMOUR Forum....Two differant places meant for TWO differant things :asian:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok, sometimes I even get the 2 confused....
(ok, so thats not too hard to do...confuse me, but still....)

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
ok, sometimes I even get the 2 confused....
(ok, so thats not too hard to do...confuse me, but still....)

Easy to confuse eh? *Ponders ways to take over Martial Talk* :ticked:

:rofl:

Latest Discussions