A few thoughts

Kosho-Monk

Green Belt
Reaction score
Doc,

Never mind about telling me who you are. I just figured out to view your profile and was able to get that info. I have a friend who lives in S. California (Newport) and have been talking with him to make a trip west. If/when I am in the area again, I would like to visit your school, if that would be acceptable.

Thank you.

-John

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
As far as cult like behavior the only thing I have heard of in the past 50 years as being a cult was the LDS church, and the Kenpo that came out of that era.
The only cult you heard of in the last 50 years was the mormans?
Cult like behavior the utter dependence on authority, inability to make independant decisions do exist always
Look in some of the older Encyclopedias, and then of course there is always Will Tracy's memories, you know the guy who had Ed Parkers crest copywrited and then Ed had to go look for something else, remember that, oh senior one.
After Parker changed his crest from the fist, to the stylized IKKA patch, has it not remained the same?
Ed Parker saw that Robert Trias was making money putting on get togethers,
so he did it, was that wrong no thats business, so when Ed came over to Robert Trias and wanted to join the organization, Robert told him he would have to come in under Bruce, well we all know how well that went over. Does that stir any memories sir?
Sources Please
[/QUOTE]
You know Doc if you would really look at the picture, it was Parkers own Black belts that put the boots to him, just like he did to them. Over the years it was a constant battle with one or the other.[/QUOTE]I confused if parker's Yudansha put the boots to them how did they put the boots on Parker? Would'nt that be a case of getting someone before they got me. so they get me first, only they got me first
I see that happening in the Kai, happens in all the organizations as far as I have observed, Kenpo, Kaji, Aikido, JKD, FMA, on and on. Lets get some new news or let if go. Your are just blowing smoke, and you and I both know it.
Does this not go for SGM Parker's kai also??

In the end Hanshi is a great Martial artist, start and end it there
-T-

kelly keltner

Black Belt
Reaction score
Doc said:
Look Gary the question was rhetorical. What makes you think I care what Bruce looked like in the seventies? That question too, was rhetorical.
1. That would be great if Gary were the one who wrote the post
2. You made a statement that was an obvious reference to a question I asked you about who else was at that tournament in Hawaii. All I need is a name. Then I can call and ask them about the event.
3. The reference to a statement in one of your posts regarding the quality of Bruce's martial arts in the seventies. I gave you two resources who you know. You can call them and get their opinion.
4. Whether or not you care is of no consequence to me. The fact is you made the statement, and you can dance around, backpeddle, sidestradlle hop to avoid answering is your choice.
5. Give me a break with the cult thing. Kosho is no more a cult that AK, USKA, ATA, WTC, ABF, WBC, NBA, PKA,IDPA, IBF, USDA, B of A, or anybody else for that matter. Wait a minute I'm late for my secret kosho meeting we are plotting to take over the world. (lol) Where's my decoder ring?

kelly
P.s. since we're now plotting to take over the world you can refer to me as Dr. Evil.(lol)

mhouse

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
kelly keltner said:
P.s. since we're now plotting to take over the world you can refer to me as Dr. Evil.(lol)
I think you mean Master Evil. As in....

"I haven't studied Kempo for X years to be called Sensei Evil, thank you very much."

:)

I know it's a glib remark and a badly redone quote, but I couldn't help myself.

K

Karazenpo

Kosho Monk, John, yeah, I'd like to see you again. Nov. 6th, Orange, Ma., let me check my work schedule and see what I can do. Take care & be safe, Joe

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kosho-Monk said:
Doc,

Never mind about telling me who you are. I just figured out to view your profile and was able to get that info. I have a friend who lives in S. California (Newport) and have been talking with him to make a trip west. If/when I am in the area again, I would like to visit your school, if that would be acceptable.

Thank you.

-John
Not a problem Mr. Evans.

Latest Discussions