Yoshida Clan and Kenpo?

K

Karazenpo

kelly keltner said:
I hear the swampland is cheap in Florida this time of year.

kelly

Might be a good place to build the Shaka In Temple. (Only having some fun, Kelly.)

kelly keltner

Black Belt
Reaction score
Karazenpo said:
Might be a good place to build the Shaka In Temple. (Only having some fun, Kelly.)
AH Ha and I bet it's where I left the my handy dandy greenlantern decoder ring. Now if I can just find that nifty little badge I got with my cops and robbers playkit. Only $1.99 in the toy department at Wal-Mart I can play with the big boys.

Kelly

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Joe, If we built the Shaka In Temple, in the Americas, could we then say this is where the Martial arts we teach or follow originated?

Are there many Pine trees, plum trees or bamboo in Flordia? Rice, we would need plenty of rice.

If not we would have to pass, but thanks for the thought.

Regards, Gary

K

Karazenpo

kelly keltner said:
AH Ha and I bet it's where I left the my handy dandy greenlantern decoder ring. Now if I can just find that nifty little badge I got with my cops and robbers playkit. Only $1.99 in the toy department at Wal-Mart I can play with the big boys.

Kelly

Ya kell, we'll let you piss with the big dogs, lol.

K

Karazenpo

GAB said:
Joe, If we built the Shaka In Temple, in the Americas, could we then say this is where the Martial arts we teach or follow originated?

Are there many Pine trees, plum trees or bamboo in Flordia? Rice, we would need plenty of rice.

If not we would have to pass, but thanks for the thought.

Regards, Gary

I don't know about plum and bamboo but we certainly have a lot of pine trees, old ones too, so we can call it the 'old pine tree style' after all!