2007 NY MartialTalk Meet & Greet

You know....I think the Meet and Greet needs a cool name. Maybe something with Fest or Palooza in it....

You know....I think the Meet and Greet needs a cool name. Maybe something with Fest or Palooza in it....

How about We come to kick *** and drink till we drop of 2007

I like the sound of that..

But we still need -palooza or -fest in it. I nominate `drop' as the place where -fest shows up:

The We come to kick *** and drink till we dropfest of 2007

or maybe

The International We come to kick *** and drink till we dropfest of 2007

I mean, if Tez really is going to come here from the UK and some of our Canadian members give us the pleasure of their company, we gotta take that into account, right?

Well until one of your creative folks comes up it a name that leaps off the screen and grabs me by the errr throat, I'm still gonna refer to it as Meet and Greet..

But we still need -palooza or -fest in it. I nominate `drop' as the place where -fest shows up:

The We come to kick *** and drink till we dropfest of 2007

or maybe

The International We come to kick *** and drink till we dropfest of 2007

I mean, if Tez really is going to come here from the UK and some of our Canadian members give us the pleasure of their company, we gotta take that into account, right?

Yo dude, we're the martial artists of MT and we just kick royal *** just by being us.

We don't NEED a -palooza or -fest to rock out!!

Can I get an AMEN to that, brothers and sisters??

Yo dude, we're the martial artists of MT and we just kick royal *** just by being us.

We don't NEED a -palooza or -fest to rock out!!

Can I get an AMEN to that, brothers and sisters??

AMEN!! Besides, I'm not much of a drinker, sorry to be the killjoy everyone...

AMEN!! Besides, I'm not much of a drinker, sorry to be the killjoy everyone...

Don't worry about that at all. You'll be having so much fun meeting everyone that it won't matter.

Well until one of your creative folks comes up it a name that leaps off the screen and grabs me by the errr throat, I'm still gonna refer to it as Meet and Greet..
How about the Meet and Beat, or the Meet, Greet and Beat. Or perhaps Meet, Grin and Beat.

I like the last :)

I'm partial to "The big party to buy Bob an F22" myself. ;)

(Hey, how many other boards would own their own jet fighter?) :rofl:

I'm partial to "The big party to buy Bob an F22" myself. ;)

(Hey, how many other boards would own their own jet fighter?) :rofl:

SO who is gonna fly the sucka???

Back