Which MartialTalk members do you feel are most like you?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
While Chris Hemsworth doesn't post on this forum, so I still cannot think of anyone here I'm most like, this does get me thinking about posters who have disappeared over time for different reasons: @Sukerkin, @arnisador. Who else?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As @Tez3 has been rumoured to be me, it could be an interesting meetup. I'd love to meet @Buka , if for no other reason than to have him finish his Steve Anderson story.

Sorry tad busy just now, I'm a grandmother now, Parker Ava weighing in at 6lbs 6ozs arrived last night and is totally beautiful. :D:D:D:D

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey, for those of us who don't want to get hit by you guys...once a badass, always a badass.

Now please don't hit me.
I can actually hit harder now then I did back then. Just don’t move out of the way and hit me back. :)

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was going to mention you, but if you’re not going to mention me, then forget it. I thought we were friends. :(

I’d love to have a beer or two with everyone here, even the people I disagree with more often than agree with.

Well, everyone here minus one now. You just got crossed off the list @gpseymour :)

The Martial Talk Beer Summit

tenor.gif

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 22153

Proud grandmother boasting photo, this is Parker, yes I have bought her first Gi already! Note the fists :D
Adorable. I hope the parents are doing well. As someone commented at the courthouse yesterday, this is when they are most manageable. Later, they learn to walk, talk, drive, and cause all kinds of mischief.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adorable. I hope the parents are doing well. As someone commented at the courthouse yesterday, this is when they are most manageable. Later, they learn to walk, talk, drive, and cause all kinds of mischief.

Very true! All are doing well thank you. They are off to Italy in June and Australia again in November, that last should be fun! It will just be baby and mum as dad will be in the special plane with the horses unless he takes the baby with him lol. :)