The most awesome and humble person you will ever meet

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Okay, maybe there's a bit of sarcasm in the title ;)

I'm Skribs. I did TKD as a kid for a few years, made it to green belt (5th color out of 8 in the school I was in) before I quit to do wrestling in Middle School. After Middle School I've watched a lot of action movies, only got back into TKD a few months ago and started doing Hapkido last month. I'm the type of guy that's brain is smarter than my body. I can learn the theory a lot faster than my muscles can learn a technique.

I'm a nerd. I'm the type of guy who doesn't just play video games, I do spreadsheets for them. Since none of the games coming out nowadays are ones I want to play, I have a lot of free time, which has led to me going back to martial arts. However, I love forums, so I figured I might as well make an account on a martial arts forum, and this one seems to be pretty lively from what I can tell so far.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome, there's a lot of topics here... Any type and every type if it's not already here or you have a question you could always post it here

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good day, Skribs, welcome aboard. So good to hear that there is another gamer who indulges their passion with such intensity that there are spreadsheets involved {hides the stack of Gran Turismo suspension equations he developed} :D.

OP
skribs

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm not the only one! Although I'm nowhere near pro at spreadsheeting. Some of the modeling done by the top-level guilds in MMOs is insane. I just keep it to simple algebra. I must say I'm dedicating similar passion to martial arts, I have a Microsoft One-Note project with all of the stuff we have to do for testing in our school (which is a much broader scope than when I did TKD as a kid).

Donald, I have tons of questions. The problem is wording it in such a way that people know what the smeg I'm talking about.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. I think you will enjoy your time here. Just ask questions when you have them

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. You have probably found there are TKD and Hapkido sub forums here at MT. Look forward to your input.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nice to meet you. I like video games too although they can sure be time consuming. So where are you from?

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello and welcome from a fellow gamer who unfortunately does not ever seem to have enough time to endulge in gaming as much as he would like.

Latest Discussions