Six core elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

kung fu fighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
The truth according to who? Hendrick.... sorry I don't think that is truth... as for ego..... for me it is not part of it.... however for Hendrick.... sorry but I think that is a big part of it

How would you know whether what Hendrik shows is truth or not if you never touched hands with him or experience it directly. You are speaking from a perspective of ignorance rather than experience. I had first hand experience with it, not only by touching hands with him, but also being able to do it myself.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I prefer to look at the world from the "positive" side. If someone is not my enemy, he is my friend.

What's that got to do with respect? I don't make people my friends just because they wrote a book, that would be weird and a bit creepy.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
How would you know whether what Hendrik shows is truth or not if you never touched hands with him or experience it directly. You are speaking from a perspective of ignorance rather than experience. I had first hand experience with it, not only by touching hands with him, but also being able to do it myself.

Based on his videos and my experience he does not know what he is talking about when it comes to things qi and internal. He may be very good at Chi Sau, but he has no idea what he is saying in those videos. And his refusal to discuss as well as condescending answers to any questions certainly do not help his position

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What's that got to do with respect? I don't make people my friends just because they wrote a book, that would be weird and a bit creepy.
It's "1/2 cup full" attitude vs. "1/2 cup empty" attitude. Assume people are good until prove otherwise. As long as someone is interested in MA (any style I don't care), I would always treat that person as my friend with respect.

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
Based on his videos and my experience he does not know what he is talking about when it comes to things qi and internal. He may be very good at Chi Sau, but he has no idea what he is saying in those videos. And his refusal to discuss as well as condescending answers to any questions certainly do not help his position

LOL

Lets go to biofeedback lab and see who is full of it.

Anytime, anyplace . Set it up and I will be there be it Harvard, UCLA, Boston Univ Lab.

If you not agree with me

Made my day, book up harvard or UCLA biofeedback lab, let see if you really can get result under machine.

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's "1/2 cup full" attitude vs. "1/2 cup empty" attitude. Assume people are good until prove otherwise.

That's nothing to do with respect though, that's treating people properly. It doesn't mean you have to have respect for them until they prove to be or to do something that deserves respect.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"treating people properly" = "respect others"

Sorry, respect is earnt. You can respect someone's privacy, space, belongings etc but to have respect for someone means they have to earn it first.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
LOL

Lets go to biofeedback lab and see who is full of it.

Anytime, anyplace . Set it up and I will be there be it Harvard, UCLA, Boston Univ Lab.

Just make sure you can deliver.

I do have ego because I am not a buddha yet. However, what's wrong to tell the truth what one can do and coach others to be able to do it?

Stop playing sour grape guy, you don't have it. You might go study chinese literature but clueless on kungfu especially internal art and Qi kung.

If you not agree with me

Made my day, book up harvard or UCLA biofeedback lab, let see if you really can get result under machine.

deliver what, is that a challenge, because if it is it is expressly against MT policy, and yes I reported it.

And what am I delivering, you are the one making claims about internal and qi that are incorrect.... so please explain for once and not go for your typical insults and condescension. You are also the one that said you were leaving this forum forever only to keep coming back over and over again.

But I will say at least this time you admitted to your ego, prior to this you always said you had none. And please go back through all of our posts and you will see there are multiple occasions I have tried to discuss this with you and tried to see if there was a misunderstanding and even tried a PM or two and you ignored the PMs and\or responded with insults and condescension in open posts, much like your most recent post.

I will admit I have not watched your last two videos thoroughly, but I will watch them later. I am however wondering why you seem to now have a different position based on what I quickly looked at in your Zhan Zhuang video, that one you seem to actually be correct, but I will watch it later fully

Last edited:
OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
deliver what, is that a challenge, because if it is it is expressly against MT policy

And what am I delivering, you are the one making claims about internal and qi that are incorrect.... so please explain for once and not go for your typical insults and condescension. You are also the one that said you were leaving this forum forever only to keep coming back over and over again.

Lol.

Please do not get politic or use MT policy as mantra for your protection.

Since you speak like a pro it is obvious you need Scientific study to back your claim.

btw. There is a different between challenge and asking you to show proof from the legit scientists as I did.

Correct? Incorrect? Get the scientific data to tell what it is. Otherwise, you are wasting our time here playing words game

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You've been wasting our time for awhile now, even said you were leaving a couple times, only to return. And what scientific data are you looking for and what scientific data do you have? Have you been studied by UCLA, Harvard, BU lab, why not throw in Beijing University of TCM since they do actually study this stuff.

And I have never once said I am a pro, you have pushed that on me multiple times and I have on multiple posts told you I am not, but I have also said I think I know more than you on the topic.....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Lol.

Since you speak like a pro it is obvious you need Scientific study to back your claim.

btw. There is a different between challenge and asking you to show proof from the legit scientists as I did.

Correct? Incorrect? Get the scientific data to tell what it is. Otherwise, you are wasting our time here playing words game

FINALLY, you answered a direct question.... and I am not looking for protection, I was asking a question, like I have done multiple times and until now you have never answered one of them.... and what proof do you have

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
----------------------------------------------------------------
Reluctantly bring it up again. I actually did chi sao with Hendrik in his home and was quite unimpressed. Since then he ignores critiques and goes on and on claiming it's not based on ego

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Hendrik

Since you threw this in I am now going to ask this question and I will likely ask it again

Have you ever been part of a scientific study of qi done by UCLA, Harvard or BU lab? Also Have you ever been part of a scientific study of qi done by any reputable university or college? And if so, where can we find proof of, or read, this study?

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ladies & gentlemen...

Scientific investigation and friendly meet ups can always be interesting. But we're not in the business of proving claims here, and challenges to fight are absolutely forbidden. Let's try to keep the discussion on a friendly and polite basis, OK?

jks9199
Administrator

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol.

Read on how to start a flame war lol :)

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sorry, respect is earnt. You can respect someone's privacy, space, belongings etc but to have respect for someone means they have to earn it first.

Sorry, but that's a load of BS and goes against the rules of polite society. You have basic respect for someone until they prove that they are NOT deserving of it. When you interact with a stranger in public do you not treat them with manners and respect? If a stranger asks you for the information, do you ignore them and walk away because they have not yet earned your respect and therefore willingness to take time to help them? If you are standing beside a stranger in line and they are speaking their mind about a particular topic do you politely acknowledge what they are saying, or so you tell them to shut the fxck up because you don't respect them enough to listen to what they have to say?

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hendrik

Since you threw this in I am now going to ask this question and I will likely ask it again

Have you ever been part of a scientific study of qi done by UCLA, Harvard or BU lab? Also Have you ever been part of a scientific study of qi done by any reputable university or college? And if so, where can we find proof of, or read, this study?

For the record,

I have many sifus in qigong and internl art. This is one sifu of mine participate in scientific study of qigong where I witness and have talked to the researchers from university who visit my sifu.

Please read the following report

Untitled Document

As for me, eeg, ekg, biofeedback machine are tools of my training.
I share partial of my biofeedback machine in this utube. Those who had visited me know my machines

Thus, I am not challenge anyone but addressing please have your data before you made claim

Last edited:
OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
Article 1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 183
Status