Six core elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
the six core elements are the basic elements of the pre 1850s Chinese ancient martial art .

It is the basic common denominator from emei 12 zhuang internal art, 1840 wck SLT, xing yi, .....etc

The six are the :
physical, mind, breathing, Qi medirian flow, force flow , and momentum.
Everyone of this element has a clear definition and different level of depth.

Six core elements are now introduced into western wcners in a scientific and systematic way. Books and training programs from different authors will be surface within a few weeks.

Those who study wck and Chinese internal art will surely Benifit from this educational platform because this is the basic education platform which will be able to clearly tell what is going on with ancient Chinese internal art.

Once one understand what are these six, one will be able to know what exactly the ancient Chinese mean , no longer one needs to guess.

zuti car

Blue Belt
Reaction score
No one know how martial arts looked like before 1850 'S . What we have today as a martial systems was created in second half of 19th century and it's final form got during first years of republican period. What we do know about kung fu before 1850's is that most if not all the training was concentrated on weapon techniques , fighting in the organized groups and developing physical stamina . Focus of the training changed after 1850 , when fire arms finally replaced old weapons , military tactics changed and most of the old systems were abandoned . Focus on the training changed and also social group which carried the practice and development of kung fu changed . All that stuff about , chi , mind , meridians , ect , all that was connected to martial arts for the first time by Sun Lu Tang in the early 1900's , he is the first who used Taoism and traditional Chinese medicine theories to explain his marital arts. How old martial arts really looked like and was practiced today can only be seen in Taiwan . There is something called ''Sung Chiang Battle Array" and it is a remnants of the way of martial training in 1600's , 1700's and 1800's until Japanese invasion in 1885 . Today ''Sung Chiang Battle Array" has religious , social and cultural meaning but core practice is still there . Also , there is well recorded history of the "kung fu" village , Xsilo village in central Taiwan and their training in the past and it supports what I said .

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
Please do your research with evidence and get an expert to study with before you draw any conclusions.

Your view obviously is very distorted , based less, and misleading.

No one know how martial arts looked like before 1850 'S . What we have today as a martial systems was created in second half of 19th century and it's final form got during first years of republican period. What we do know about kung fu before 1850's is that most if not all the training was concentrated on weapon techniques , fighting in the organized groups and developing physical stamina . Focus of the training changed after 1850 , when fire arms finally replaced old weapons , military tactics changed and most of the old systems were abandoned . Focus on the training changed and also social group which carried the practice and development of kung fu changed . All that stuff about , chi , mind , meridians , ect , all that was connected to martial arts for the first time by Sun Lu Tang in the early 1900's , he is the first who used Taoism and traditional Chinese medicine theories to explain his marital arts. How old martial arts really looked like and was practiced today can only be seen in Taiwan . There is something called ''Sung Chiang Battle Array" and it is a remnants of the way of martial training in 1600's , 1700's and 1800's until Japanese invasion in 1885 . Today ''Sung Chiang Battle Array" has religious , social and cultural meaning but core practice is still there . Also , there is well recorded history of the "kung fu" village , Xsilo village in central Taiwan and their training in the past and it supports what I said .

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
Well I see you haven't changed, go directly for the arrogance and condescension..... in true Hendrik style

Can you please focus on technical instead of making all kinds of off topic personal comments?

Go ask any real college engineering proffessor on technical, they will tell you straight what it is.
There is no room for ego and all kind of woo woo in engineering.

Here , I like to carry my thread in this manner . If you know you know, if you don't you don't, if you like to discuss stay technical. But if you trying to act like an expert on things you are clueless than expect to get straight reply.

It is not that I am arrogant, but for God shake, be proffesional. stick to the facts.

Zuti is totally cluleless on this topic and has many time trying to post as expert to give Vedic on things he don't know. That is the facts .

why can people just put down the I know it better then you ego and discuss something or learn something from each other's

Saying the above, I have never said I know it all or I am always right.

I am saying, for God shake, can you guys be rational and reasonable to have a honest serious friendly technical discussion. Instead of jumping around with all kind of ego attitude but knowing what the technical is about?

Last edited:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The thing is Hendrik, you are at times wrong and unwilling to except any proof to the contrary as well as unwilling to discuss any topic you post to see if there is a misunderstanding. You only except unconditional blind agreement with all things you post whether right or wrong

Now to this

Can you please focus on technical instead of making all kinds of off topic personal comments?

as soon as you give other posters the same consideration...sure no problem

Go ask any real college engineering proffessor on technical, they will tell you straight what it is.

Are you an engineering professor, is this a technical discussion of engineering? Nope, so why are you throwing engineering into this

There is no room for ego and all kind of woo woo in engineering.

Exactly and you come with an ego bigger than the state of California. And again, this is not a discussion of engineering so the reference is useless

Here , I like to carry my thread in this manner . If you know you know, if you don't you don't, if you like to discuss stay technical. But if you trying to act like an expert on things you are clueless than expect to get straight reply.

I have tried on multiple occasions to have a discussion with you, asked questions to see if we had any common ground, asked questions to try and figure out where you were coming from, tried to get into the technical and you never answered a single question and your only response were with arrogance and condescension. Much like this classic Hendrik response

But if you trying to act like an expert on things you are clueless than expect to get straight reply

It is not that I am arrogant, but for God shake, be proffesional. stick to the facts.

You seriously need to check yourself. I have tried to stick to facts with you and tried professionalism and your only responses have been arrogance and condescension

Zuti is totally cluleless on this topic and has many time trying to post as expert to give Vedic on things he don't know. That is the facts .

And you don't think that is insulting or an ego centric comment

why can people just put down the I know it better then you ego and discuss something or learn something from each other's

Good question, you may want to think about that one and apply it to yourself

Saying the above, I have never said I know it all or I am always right.

I am saying, for God shake, can you guys be rational and reasonable to have a honest serious friendly technical discussion. Instead of jumping around with all kind of ego attitude but knowing what the technical is about?

I have tried on multiple occasions to have a rational reasonable conversation with you. I have tried to be friendly I have approached you both openly on MT and by PM without ego and your responses have always been arrogant and condescending.

And I would ask questions now like, what is the source of your 6 core elements or exactly how much Xingyi have you trained, but I am fairly sure you would just plain ignore the questions, or tell me I couldn't understand or another Hendrik classic "find a teacher"

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What we do know about kung fu before 1850's is that most if not all the training was concentrated on weapon techniques.
Agree! In the ancient time, the main purpose of TCMA training was to train how to use short weapon such as sword and knife, and long weapon such as staff, spear, and Guan Dao. The open hands training was just a path to lead to the weapon training.

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zuti is totally cluleless on this topic and has many time trying to post as expert to give Vedic on things he don't know.

What does 'give Vedic' mean?

kung fu fighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
the six core elements are the basic elements of the pre 1850s Chinese ancient martial art .

It is the basic common denominator from emei 12 zhuang internal art, 1840 wck SLT, xing yi, .....etc

The six are the :
physical, mind, breathing, Qi medirian flow, force flow , and momentum.
Everyone of this element has a clear definition and different level of depth.

Six core elements are now introduced into western wcners in a scientific and systematic way. Books and training programs from different authors will be surface within a few weeks.

Those who study wck and Chinese internal art will surely Benifit from this educational platform because this is the basic education platform which will be able to clearly tell what is going on with ancient Chinese internal art.

Once one understand what are these six, one will be able to know what exactly the ancient Chinese mean , no longer one needs to guess.

thanks for sharing!

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
I think he meant "verdict."

K,

Yes. You are correct my opps!

Next week,

Alan Orr is releasing his new training series with six core elements platform.

Sergio is also starting his new training seminar based on the six core elements with his new wck book on six core elements will be released in April.

As you can also read about the six core elements in Robert Chu WCI article in the past few months.

You will be happy with this six core elements information released and you can see deeper into the ancient wck and Chinese internal art. With the six core elements scientific and systematic way, learning become very clear and effective and efficient.

Many sifus Ie: Phil Romero, Jim Rosalendo ....are also using this platform now.

Six core elements has gone beyond the research stage. It is a proven facts in scientific and systematic process. A few days of seminar intensive can bring a wcners to gain decade of insight.

It is a reasonable claim to say six core elements is the best ancient Chinese internal art systematic educational approach up to date.

Check out with Alan and Sergio. Try it and see for yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: KPM

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Six core elements has gone beyond the research stage. It is a proven facts in scientific and systematic process. A few days of seminar intensive can bring a wcners to gain decade of insight.

Check out with Alan and Sergio.

I will check that out. If Alan Orr is using these elements to train his fighters, he must be convinced of their functionality. On the other hand, Sergio adopts some good stuff ....and some wacky stuff (IMHO). He has worked closely with both my first WT Sifu and my Escrima instructor and I know the value of their stuff. As for other things he's demonstrated ... well let's just say, "Not my cup of tea".

But what does any of this have to do with "proven facts"? The "historical research" you've presented here and on "that other forum" strikes me, and most of the rest of us, as fairly sketchy at best. More like an interesting hypothesis. Not scientific facts. Certainly not engineering.

Please don't take personal offense. This is just how I see it at this point.

Kwan Sau

Purple Belt
Reaction score
...pre 1850s Chinese ancient martial art .

How do you define the term "ancient"?

Books and training programs from different authors will be surface within a few weeks.

Do you stand to make a profit from these?

How do you define the term "ancient"?

Kwan Sau

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Many sifus Ie: Phil Romero, Jim Rosalendo ....are also using this platform now.

So, "many" is two(?)

It is a proven facts in scientific and systematic process. A few days of seminar intensive can bring a wcners to gain decade of insight.

Who or what has "proven" this "ancient" stuff via a scientific and systematic process? How was it proven?

It is a reasonable claim to say six core elements is the best ancient Chinese internal art systematic educational approach up to date.

It is also a reasonable claim that Sam Adams beer is better (more ancient?) than Budweiser beer...

Check out with Alan and Sergio. Try it and see for yourself.

Why don't you also recommend Jim R? Just curious.

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
I will check that out. If Alan Orr is using these elements to train his fighters, he must be convinced of their functionality. On the other hand, Sergio adopts some good stuff ....and some wacky stuff (IMHO). He has worked closely with both my first WT Sifu and my Escrima instructor and I know the value of their stuff. As for other things he's demonstrated ... well let's just say, "Not my cup of tea".

But what does any of this have to do with "proven facts"? The "historical research" you've presented here and on "that other forum" strikes me, and most of the rest of us, as fairly sketchy at best. More like an interesting hypothesis. Not scientific facts. Certainly not engineering.

Please don't take personal offense. This is just how I see it at this point.

You are free to have your view as we all!

With the six core elements we are now able to decode and develop each element in a very effective and precise indepth way. We can decode the 1840 SLT and have the process to activate it. Even for those who Train in Taiji, and other internal art will Benifit from the six core elements platform because it is a common denominator of the ancient Chinese internal art. It present a much clear view then any of the internal art book present to the west up to date.

These can be done and get result within weeks and months , no longer need years or decades or guessing . We do have this technology today. In is a facts that many has realized it. It is a matter of days one will get the basic understanding solidly clear up. And we can get to deeper of the art.

I called it the vampire Lestat bite technology, once bitten one will never go back. :D
Yes, we do have this now after almost 40 years of work by many people. It sure will change your wck . Lots of technics are no longer myth but can be reached , that is for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions