Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 177

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
For the record,

I have many sifus in qigong and internl art. This is one sifu of mine participate in scientific study of qigong .

Please read the following report

Untitled Document

As for me, eeg, ekg, biofeedback machine are tools of my training.

Thus, I am not challenge anyone but addressing please have your data before you made claim

thank you for the info but that is not the question I asked

I asked

Have you ever been part of a scientific study of qi done by UCLA, Harvard or BU lab? Also Have you ever been part of a scientific study of qi done by any reputable university or college? And if so, where can we find proof of, or read, this study?

Not if your teacher ever took part in a study and not what tools you use

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The attached articles are interesting but Have you ever been part of a scientific study of qi done by UCLA, Harvard or BU lab? Also Have you ever been part of a scientific study of qi done by any reputable university or college? And if so, where can we find proof of, or read, this study?

I

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
thank you for the info but that is not the question I asked

I asked

Have you ever been part of a scientific study of qi done by UCLA, Harvard or BU lab? Also Have you ever been part of a scientific study of qi done by any reputable university or college? And if so, where can we find proof of, or read, this study?

Not if your teacher ever took part in a study and not what tools you use

I was a subject for my friends master degree research thesis in Iowa state university PE dept. around 1987. His research is on how internal art training effect on the practitioner. He is a taiji sifu from Hong Kong .

So?

Have you have similar experience?

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
I love to be PC.
But not to the point to let those who pretend to be expert mislead the public.

Often some people just study some chinese literature and words then thinking they know qigong and internal art.

I avoid those people, but if they keep challenge me in my thread. I would ask for data . And sure those who keep playing words game and defocus. I know they don't have anything real.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I was a subject for my friends master degree research thesis in Iowa state university PE dept. around 1987. His research is on how internal art effect on the practitioner. He is a taiji sifu from Hong Kong .

So?

Have you have similar experience?

nope, never claimed to or brought it up either, but then my taiji sifu has never been part of any study either nor have any of the people I studied Qigong with, although one of them was a university professor and my taiji sifu is a doctor (retired) trained both in old school TCM and western medicine. However I believe my wife has been part of a few studies, not the subject but the one of the people doing the study, when she was in China.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I love to be PC.
But not to the point to let those who pretend to be expert mislead the public.

Often some people just study some chinese literature and words then thinking they know qigong and internal art.

I avoid those people, but if they keep challenge me in my thread. I would ask for data . And sure those who keep playing words game and defocus. I know they don't have anything real.

Another question, is this directed at me?

And to data I have never once read anyplace where you asked for data on any site you have been on, however I have seen it asked of you many times and it has never been given. As to your friends masters thesis, is there a copy of it available anywhere that can be read? Nothing personal but anyone can make any claim they want but without proof it is just that a claim

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
----------------------------------------------------------------
Reluctantly bring it up again. I actually did chi sao with Hendrik in his home and was quite unimpressed. Since then he ignores critiques and goes on and on claiming it's not based on ego

Joy,

As usual,
You are free to have your opinion on anything.

I have never ignored claim. But I don't kow tau to those who play politics instead of present facts.

Btw. It is not ego, but tell the world what exist. And sure those who got obsoleted will not like it but keep play politic. So, who is based on ego?

Last edited:
OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
nope, never claimed to or brought it up either, but then my taiji sifu has never been part of any study either nor have any of the people I studied Qigong with, although one of them was a university professor and my taiji sifu is a doctor (retired) trained both in old school TCM and western medicine. However I believe my wife has been part of a few studies, not the subject but the one of the people doing the study, when she was in China.

So, take back your comment on me in term of internal Art and qigong. You obviously is not in the level of involvement and has the experience .

What is th point to mislead western world on the field you are not expert in?

Minghe

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I made the apology. It was my decision.

With the advent of a emerging global economy and an ever-shrinking world due to the Internet, travel etc it is now more important than ever that we as people (forget "Martial Artists" ... as I don't view anyone posting on forums to be one) learn to get along with each other or at least agree to disagree and move on.

This forum should be viewed as a virtual school where you would honour yourself and others by your own behaviour.

Reactions: KPM
OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
Six core elements comes from details decades of studying with many top sifus. Examine with scientific biofeedback tools and experiments with momentum in sparring and Newtonian force trajectory simulation.

It is a fact, one can be transform within 16 hours or so, because with scientific and systematic process one can lead to aware of the key elements and thus improve ones performance drastically.

Yes, this systematic process technology exist today in the west. It cut down the old ways of one has to take years or decades or even life time to guess .

Read the feedback from those who has trained with this science.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
So, take back your comment on me in term of internal Art and qigong. You obviously is not in the level of involvement and has the experience .

What is th point to mislead western world on the field you are not expert in?

No, not being part of a study does not mean anything at all. Like I said, my taiji sifu has never been part of any study either, but I am absolutely certain he is much better trained than you,and my wife is as well. I have trained many years as have many and claiming, and that is all it is at the moment a claim, to be in a master's thesis is not a university level study and it is not proven since you haven't produced ay proof to back up the claim. I still do not think you have a understanding of qigong you claim to have and you have made many claims in multiple sites and have yet to produce any proof to back up your claims. I still believe I have more training here than you. As to your post saying

That is exactly what you have done in other threads, claimed superior knowledge because you read Chinese texts.

And how many times must I tell you this, I have never claimed to be an expert, and you are not either. But I do believe I know more about it than you and I am not misleading anyone, however I feel you are.

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
No, not being part of a study does not mean anything at all. Like I said, my taiji sifu has never been part of any study either, but I am absolutely certain he is much better trained than you,and my wife is as well. I have trained many years as have many and claiming, and that is all it is at the moment a claim, to be in a master's thesis is not a university level study and it is not proven since you haven't produced ay proof to back up the claim. I still do not think you have a understanding of qigong you claim to have and you have made many claims in multiple sites and have yet to produce any proof to back up your claims. I still believe I have more training here than you. As to your post saying

That is exactly what you have done in other threads, claimed superior knowledge because you read Chinese texts.

And how many times must I tell you this, I have never claimed to be an expert, and you are not either. But I do believe I know more about it than you and I am not misleading anyone, however I feel you are.

Great answer !

Sorry, I am not willing to waste my time further

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Great answer !

Sorry, I am not willing to waste my time further

ahh there is the Hendrik condescension and avoidance of answering questions we all have come to expect. Still not backing up your claims with any concrete proof.

But I think we can agree on one thing this is a waste of time... there is a great passage from Zen in the martial arts by Joe Hyams

On one such occasion we talked about the difference between wasting time and spending time. Bruce was the first to speak.

“To spend time is to pass it in a specific manner” he said. “We are spending it during lessons just as we are spending it now in conversation. To waste time is to expend it thoughtlessly or carelessly. We all have time to either spend or waste and it is our decision what to do with it. But once passed, it is gone forever.

“It is the most precious commodity we have, “agreed Sterling. “I always view my time as divided into infinite moments or transactions or contacts. Anyone who steals my time is stealing my life because they are taking my existence from me. As I get older, I realize that time is the only thing I have left. So when someone comes to me with a project, I estimate the time it will take me to do it and then ask myself, ‘Do I want to spend weeks or months of what little time I have on this project? Is it worth it or is it wasting my time?’ If I consider the project time-worthy I do it.

“I apply this same yardstick to my social relations. I will not permit people to steal my time. I have limited my friends to those people with whom time passes happily. There are moments in my life - necessary moments - when I don’t do anything but what is my choice. The choice of how I spend my time is mine, and it is not dictated by social convention”

After Sterling finished talking, Bruce looked into space for a few moments. When he finally spoke, it was to ask if he could make a telephone call.

When he came back, Bruce was smiling. “I just cancelled an appointment.” he said. “It was with someone who wanted to waste my time and not help me spend it”

You want to waste my time not help me spend it so..... we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions