Six core elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

kung fu fighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ron use to post here.....so why did he not post this here himself and why did you post it...... if you like, I could post something similar from Ron that says he thinks you like puppies and dance the mambo every Thursday night...... so to sum up, that post, since it was not from Ron and there is no way to verify it...means nothing
Here it is from the horse's mouth himself
An Apology Recommendation

Minghe

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I made that post on the KFO Forum and I stand by it. As for my "controversies ... Matter of opinion really.

I am enjoying my exploration of the Taiwan Penghu Huang Yixiong Minghe and Taiji of the Huang Xingxian lineage of which Iaam a direct disciple.and very happy within same.

I have nothing to prove to anyone least of all those who post here or anywhere else for that matter

Plainly put ... I am sick of the oh so usual bickering and back-stabbing seen on so many forums which is why I post very little anymore and anyhow as I said, I'm far to busy within my own explorations of White Crane.

I'm happy to answer questions about that and I have produced a number of DVD's on our approach to White Crane should anyone be interested:
.... Apart from that I wish all the very best!

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
For those that don't know, Ron and Hendrik (and me at times) have gone head to head and not seen eye to eye on many occassions on that "other" forum. For Ron to post what he did and apologize and support Sergio's book and Hendriks work means a lot. Thanks Ron! Good luck and good studies to you! :)

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I read it though that apology has nothing to do with this site, it was referring to another site and another 'conversation' which we weren't party to so it really doesn't mean anything does it?

Flame wars often need credence else where. Comes down to the fact that some people can't let things go, or at the very least are unwilling to.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I made that post on the KFO Forum and I stand by it. As for my "controversies ... Matter of opinion really.

I am enjoying my exploration of the Taiwan Penghu Huang Yixiong Minghe and Taiji of the Huang Xingxian lineage of which Iaam a direct disciple.and very happy within same.

I have nothing to prove to anyone least of all those who post here or anywhere else for that matter

Plainly put ... I am sick of the oh so usual bickering and back-stabbing seen on so many forums which is why I post very little anymore and anyhow as I said, I'm far to busy within my own explorations of White Crane.

I'm happy to answer questions about that and I have produced a number of DVD's on our approach to White Crane should anyone be interested:
.... Apart from that I wish all the very best!

Ron

I know any controversy that you are part of is a matter of opinion, which is why I said it was a different level as compared to the OP. I however do not doubt the things you talk about or your legitimacy, I cannot say the same for the OP.

No insult, attack or back stabbing was intended in my post, if it sounded as if it was any of those to you I apologize

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
For those that don't know, Ron and Hendrik (and me at times) have gone head to head and not seen eye to eye on many occassions on that "other" forum. For Ron to post what he did and apologize and support Sergio's book and Hendriks work means a lot. Thanks Ron! Good luck and good studies to you! :)

Agree!

It is facts we are searching for. Nothing personal

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Anybody who publish books or DVDs should deserve our respect. In some MA systems, after you have reached to your 3rd degree black belt, the rest of your ranking promotion will depend on your

- books/DVDs that you have published,
- workshops that you have taught,
- fighting teams that you have trained,
- MA tournaments that you have supported and judged,

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Anybody who publish books or DVDs should deserve our respect.

one name Ashida Kim

Anybody who publish books or DVDs should deserve our respect. In some MA systems, after you have reached to your 3rd degree black belt, the rest of your ranking promotion will depend on your

Interesting... but I do not agree (see above post) I know a few rather good, very well trained MAist who have not

Nor do they care too, one of the best MA fighters I know has done none of this but he is damn good

I also know a few that have

Who don't know jack and in the case of one he is a bit of a Charlatan, he has copious DVDs, many of which he learned the style from a DVD, taught multiple workshops, been on a fighting team in his youth, and judged several MA tournaments.....

I know another (who I will not name) who is highly thought of by many but I disagree with just about everything he has ever written because it tends to be jaded by nationalism in the face of actual history. Know a TKD person who have done all you listed as well...but it is his tournaments he sets up for only his students

So no I do not think anyone deserves respect just because they published a book or two, held some workshops, trained on a fight team, and/or supported or judged an MA tournament

Last edited:

kung fu fighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ron should be commended for his public apology to Hendrik, this is the true spirtit of kung fu.
It take alot of courage to do what he did especially since most people on here are more concerned with their ego and being right rather than the truth Thanks Ron!

JPinAZ

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Didn't read past the first page, so sorry if the conversation has gone elsewhere or this has already been covered..

Next week,

Alan Orr is releasing his new training series with six core elements platform.

Sergio is also starting his new training seminar based on the six core elements with his new wck book on six core elements will be released in April.

As you can also read about the six core elements in Robert Chu WCI article in the past few months.

You will be happy with this six core elements information released and you can see deeper into the ancient wck and Chinese internal art. With the six core elements scientific and systematic way, learning become very clear and effective and efficient.

Many sifus Ie: Phil Romero, Jim Rosalendo ....are also using this platform now.

Sounds like an infomercial to me! So much for all of Henrik's years of his 'humble' 'I have nothing to gain or sell, I am just openly sharing for all who wish to learn' spiel.

Six core elements has gone beyond the research stage. It is a proven facts in scientific and systematic process. A few days of seminar intensive can bring a wcners to gain decade of insight.

So, if all of this had to be recently researched, it must not have been an integral part of any lineage that exists today. Basically, Henrik wasn't even taught this by his own sifu or this wouldn't have had to been so extensively researched for the past 8-10 years - it would have been his common knowledge. So, what he's been doing is 'researching' other art's information (without any amount of good formal trainig in the other arts) and mixing it in with his own few years of WC training... No wonder even Cho Family elders and lineage holders don't back up this Hendrik character!

It is a reasonable claim to say six core elements is the best ancient Chinese internal art systematic educational approach up to date.

Check out with Alan and Sergio. Try it and see for yourself.

I feel like I just turned on the TV at 3AM and ran into another cheesy infomercial... All sales pitch, no facts of verifiable evidence that this wasn't just patchworked in from Other arts. Oh wait, there is - Hendrik continuously tells us this came from other arts! ;)

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
We all know that if you move your body from one extreme to another extreme, your punch will travel through the maximum distance, and you will have chance to generate the maximum power (as shown in the following clip).

Since the WC punch does not go from one extreme to another extreme (your punching arm and your chest are not in a perfect straight line), in order to be able to generate the maximum power, a special power generation method will be needed. Hope the "6 core elements" principle can be the solution for the WC power generation issue.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Ron should be commended for his public apology to Hendrik, this is the true spirtit of kung fu.
It take alot of courage to do what he did especially since most people on here are more concerned with their ego and being right rather than the truth Thanks Ron!

The truth according to who? Hendrick.... sorry I don't think that is truth... as for ego..... for me it is not part of it.... however for Hendrick.... sorry but I think that is a big part of it

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Why should we respect someone just because they wrote a book or two, the writing might be rubbish, full of inaccuracies and just worthless. There's a reason for 'vanity publishing'. DVDs these days can be made easily, look as You Tube, full of the things.

Workshops are often held to make money so having respect for people who teach, who more often than not get paid to do it, is again not necessary. Respecting someone for being a good teacher would be right but not for holding a money making workshop/seminar.

Respect because you train a fight team, well, what if the fight team was rubbish, the coach picked the wrong matches for his team and was generally pants why would you respect him just because he was training a fight team?

Respect for supporting a tournament, it could be that those supporting/judging were paid or it could be their school/gym/whatever who were competing so of course they have to be there, no respect for that, it's their job.

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
We all know that if you move your body from one extreme to another extreme, your punch will travel through the maximum distance, and you will have chance to generate the maximum power (as shown in the following clip).

Since the WC punch does not go from one extreme to another extreme (your punching arm and your chest are not in a perfect straight line), in order to be able to generate the maximum power, a special power generation method will be needed. Hope the "6 core elements" principle can be the solution for the WC power generation issue.
-----------------------------------------------------
Some kung fu lines don't know all the coordinated with structure and hands.For those that do- there is plenty of power- without looking at Hendrik's and Sergio's videos.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Why should we respect someone just because they wrote a book or two?
I prefer to look at the world from the "positive" side. If someone is not my enemy, he is my friend.

here is plenty of power- without looking at Hendrik's and Sergio's videos.
At least that's the 1st "WC power generation" book that I have seen so far.

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
one name Ashida Kim

Interesting... but I do not agree (see above post) I know a few rather good, very well trained MAist who have not

Nor do they care too, one of the best MA fighters I know has done none of this but he is damn good

I also know a few that have

Who don't know jack and in the case of one he is a bit of a Charlatan, he has copious DVDs, many of which he learned the style from a DVD, taught multiple workshops, been on a fighting team in his youth, and judged several MA tournaments.....

I know another (who I will not name) who is highly thought of by many but I disagree with just about everything he has ever written because it tends to be jaded by nationalism in the face of actual history. Know a TKD person who have done all you listed as well...but it is his tournaments he sets up for only his students

So no I do not think anyone deserves respect just because they published a book or two, held some workshops, trained on a fight team, and/or supported or judged an MA tournament
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agree. The Shaolin do folks and their offshoots are other examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.