Six core elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minghe

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I have some screen captures (Proper and real ones) that has Sifu Sergio stating that he does not work with one Hendrik Santo yet claims that Hendrik Santo is his "Yik Kam Source"???

In this same series of screen captures Sergio states that the “6 Core Elements are ancient and that Hendrick Santo did not come up with them"

Sergio also states that he trained directly in person with Hendrick Santo and that Hendrik Santo is his Sifu.

When asked to produce one photo of he and Hendrik together he could not. Hendrik Santo was also asked to produce one single photo of him and Sergio together and could not.

Hendrik Santo states that he taught the 8 Core Elements to Sergio in direct contradiction to what Sergio has stated above.

Sifu Sergio stated that he learnt the Siu Lim Tau form from Hendrik Santo in person but could not provide any proof.

Hendrik Santo stated he taught the Siu Lim Tau form to Sifu Sergio in person but could not provide any proof.

Hendrik Santo boasted that he told eminent White Crane Master Lee Kong that he (Lee Kong) was not as good as the ancients in the art of White Crane.

Hendrik Santo stated he does not do or has done any White Crane.

I post this here as a matter of public record regarding the statements of Hendrick Santo and Sergio Iadarola on the matters pertaining to the Six Core Elements.

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just because no one took a picture doesn't mean it didn't happen! Heck, I have trained with several people through the years on a one to one basis and never had a picture taken of us together. I've trained with Randy Li and John Clayton, etc.....but how would I "prove" that to you? We didn't take any pictures.

Minghe

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Read the above:

* Hendrik says he discovered the 6 core elements, Sergio says no, they existed before Hendrik and he knew them (who is telling the truth?)

* Sergio says he doesn't "work" with Hendrik yet then goes on to say Hendrik taught him and is his Sifu!!! (Which is true?)

* Hendrik states he taught Sergio Siu Lim Tau and the 6 core elements. (Again Sergio states he never worked with Hendrik so how did he learn the form?)

Inconsistency after inconsistency.

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
KPM,

Lol.

It is better to ignore a rejected woman on what she says and what proof she wants.

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ron,

Sergio has my six core elements details and process including the yik kam set with the insigh in kuen kuit , anyone who participate in Sergio recent seminars in Europe know. Read the feedback from them.

Also, check out some of Sergio close students call me sigung as one can see in my utube channel.

So, you can keep continous on to twisting words and think with your logic as much as you like.

You simply cannot take it that I don't want to help you and fulfill your demand on my information. And thus, generate all kind of stories. Lol.

Well, thanks for your help, any publicity exposure for sergio and me is good publicity. You help us to get the people to curious and examine on me. That safe my energy for marketing. Thanks!

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KPM,

Lol.

It is better to ignore a rejected woman on what she says and what proof she wants.

You are trying to be evasive. Look I could careless what is what other than honesty. Maybe photos do not exsist, but a trail always does, hence the inconsistency. From my outsiders view, you are biggin yourself up.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
. That safe my energy for marketing. Thanks!

So this is all marketing and getting free sales help from MT then..... does MT know your advertising for free..... hey, didn't you say you were leaving forever before?

My suggestion to MT is to lock this train wreck of a thread now and save yourself a lot of trouble in the long run

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
For record
image.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Xue Sheng, I have studied with Yip Man in person, with Yang Shou Zhong in person, But they don't have the real art! I believe you are closer than they are. Chen Zhanglei is miles away from the real art. I need you!

Interesting thing about that statement is that there is no person named that can verified that they said it....it is of course false and I made it up.... so what you have posted Hendrik is absolutely meaningless, like most of what you post, since you never give a source that can be verified

Status
Not open for further replies.