Your opinion is needed

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I agree with Wade, the kick is dynamite with effort. I liked the kick. Afterall kicking a bag is much the same as board breaking. Consider this "You are willing to hit something harder than yourself." Plus, the only real criticism is the bottom foot. The heel doesn't rotate to the target. Once that gets some fine tuning then you will have more success while kicking."

OP
S

Shadow tkd

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I agree with Wade, the kick is dynamite with effort. I liked the kick. Afterall kicking a bag is much the same as board breaking. Consider this "You are willing to hit something harder than yourself." Plus, the only real criticism is the bottom foot. The heel doesn't rotate to the target. Once that gets some fine tuning then you will have more success while kicking."

thank you sir for your advice and positive remarks

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tez3,
Glad to know most of your fighters are trained by Thai instructors. I certainly did not direct my comments about "your" fighters in particular. In almost 20 year of training Muay Thai and almost 15 years of being a part of the mma fight scene I have attend over 300 fight programs with 8-10 fights per program. I have attend many fight camps and training facilities. From small local venues to top rank programs I have witness beginner's to the highest level contenders in the mma game. And with that background I stand behind my comment that most do the MT kick poorly.

Danny

No not most of my fighters! Most of the UKs fighters lol!

OP
S

Shadow tkd

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice I am going to post a new vid of me doing roundhouse kicks the way you guys told me.

Latest Discussions