Your kids first dojo should be at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
How would it be ironic if I didn't think before I post? Since my post had nothing about thinking before you post, and everything about your attitude.

I took responsibility for what I said. In the other thread, when the moderators said we were getting out of hand, I took responsibility for my part of that and backed off. You, on the other hand, have continued it not only in that thread, but this one as well. Then tried to scold us for being off-topic, when you started us on that rabbit trail in the first place.

I didn't bring up Mortal Kombat, others did. I brought up Starcraft. If you're going to claim to be correct, at least get the facts correct. Then we can worry about your opinions.

My issue is not with your opinion. You are free to think that video games are not helpful in real life. You are incorrect in that thinking, but that's besides the point. What my issue is with is how you present that opinion. Instead of discussing the idea of building a game around easy wins vs. working on fundamentals, you decided to mock me and everyone else who dares to play video games. Then act like you weren't being rude. Then bring it up in other threads that my opinions on other subjects are invalid because I play video games.

Maybe you should think before you post. Maybe you'll come up with a coherent insult. Maybe you won't look like a hypocrite. Maybe you'll find something to actually talk about instead of just slinging insults. Maybe you'll realize "there's no point in posting in this thread." Maybe you'll find some way to be a decent person instead of just a troll.
Hmmm.... when someone disagrees with you , you get upset. You teach young people? I thought you put me on ignore, i seem to be taking a lot of space in your head.

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hmmm.... when someone disagrees with you , you get upset. You teach young people? I thought you put me on ignore, i seem to be taking a lot of space in your head.
It's not the disagreement. It's the attitude. I get upset with how you're treating people, especially since you are claiming to be a martial artist.

I did teach young people. The vast majority of them did not act the way you were acting. They were respectful. You are not. If they were disrespectful, there were disciplinary systems in place, and those were followed appropriately. If we had a student who was bullying other students, I would kick them out.

Once again, you're looking for a "gotcha". But I deal with people different on the internet than I do in class. I deal with adults different than I deal with children. And, as with everything else you've said, you're 100% completely wrong.

I've taken a step back as the moderators suggest. I am still responding to your comments, but I am no longer insulting you. I've corrected my behavior. You have not. I'm only continuing to respond, because maybe, juuuuust maybe, the moderators on this subreddit will come to the same conclusion I have: MartialTalk would be better without your toxicity. If you can figure out how to remove the venom from your posts, that would be great. If not, maybe they can.

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
good then do it please.
As I said, I haven't been mocking you anymore. I've just been calling you out.

If you don't like me, you can ignore me, too. Just like you could have ignored my post about video games. Remember, you brought that argument here, not me. And you're the one who's been mocking me, not the other way around.

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I think i need to start a thread on the psychology of fighting. how to defeat an apponent before a blow has been struck. A mind game...like boxers do...:)

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
ADMIN NOTE:

This thread has been locked pending Staff review.

While that process goes forward, I would strongly encourage a few users spending some time on the Rules.

jks9199
MT Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions