You Might Be a fluffy bunny ninja

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
We get a lot of "ninjas" on these forums. They like the cool black threads and mystique, and want to be one of the cool kids. Sadly, they end up on the lamer wall of shame.

Here's a few tips from your old Uncle Al on how to tell if you are in fact, a lamer fluffy bunny ninja:

#1 - If You spell it "ninjitsu". This is a common error however if you sit there and argue it, you might be a fluffy bunny ninja.

#2 - If Your biggest experience with something Japanese was seeing Pearl Harbor at the dollar show, or you have something made by Nintendo, , you might be a fluffy bunny ninja.

#3 - If you bought throwing stars from Bud and think they are real, you might be a fluffy bunny ninja.

#4 - If you created your own ninja system because there's no real school near you, and all you had were some books to work from, you might be a fluffy bunny ninja.

#5 - If after you sign up to a forum and Real Ninja's correct your misconceptions, misunderstandings and out right stupidity, you might be a fluffy bunny ninja.

#6 - If you name your art from kanji yet can't actually read Japanese, you might be a fluffy bunny ninja.

#7 - If your training included watching American Ninja then lots of jumping out of trees, you might be a fluffy bunny ninja.

#8 - If you find yourself constantly being corrected on web forums by people who actually speak or read Japanese and then correct them, you might be a fluffy bunny ninja.

#9 - If you're a guy who doesn't speak or read Japanese, who has never been to Japan, who has never trained under anyone who has trained in Japan, yet insist you are qualified to start a ninja school, you might be a fluffy bunny ninja.

and finally,

#10 - If you are offended by these, you might be a fluffy bunny ninja.

Thank you, Thank you, I hate you all, except you, but most certainly you.

Tanaka

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Those fluffy bunny's don't even realize they are actually being highly offensive to those who carry the lineage of that art.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Im as skeptical of the legitimacy of Ninjutsu as I am about these Native American martial arts masters that popup. The "I found some little old man who was the last master" stories are far too often a construct.

OP
Bester

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
american%20ninja.jpg

Hint: This is NOT a training film. If you think it is, you might be a fluffy bunny ninja.

Also, real ninja's don't need sock puppet accounts to atta boy them. You know who you are, fluffer.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thank god for qualified instructors who show us how it's really done.

:samurai:

Hudson69

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Why the does the call sign "Gecko45" seem like it would fit in the post?

DuskB4Dawn

Green Belt
Reaction score
3 cheers for fluffy bunny ninjas LOL
hay I could say yes to atleast one of these. Im cool with that
I love the fictional hollywood ninjas. and I love the real ninjutsu martial art.
If you say you never thought ninjas are cool you are in denial.

Supra Vijai

Black Belt
Reaction score
#5 - If after you sign up to a forum and Real Ninja's correct your misconceptions, misunderstandings and out right stupidity, you might be a fluffy bunny ninja.

Hey jumping into this a bit late I know but just wanted to say this rule is a little harsh... What about all us ninja-lings that have just started and don't have all the knowledge of you long timers? I've been corrected lots of times on things (including movie concepts like "A samurai never throws his sword as a matter of honor") and I'd like to think I'm not a fluffy bunny ninja.. :(

Or do you need to meet at least x amount of criteria for it to count?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey jumping into this a bit late I know but just wanted to say this rule is a little harsh... What about all us ninja-lings that have just started and don't have all the knowledge of you long timers? I've been corrected lots of times on things (including movie concepts like "A samurai never throws his sword as a matter of honor") and I'd like to think I'm not a fluffy bunny ninja.. :(

Or do you need to meet at least x amount of criteria for it to count?

At the very least, I'd say that rule could be exempted for someone with a willingness to learn, and training at a legitimate school to boot. :)

You may have perceptions corrected, but you've also shown a good amount of character and insight, Supra. I don't think you're a fluffy bunny ninja, no sir, not one bit.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
awwww thanks Carol! Glad to hear I haven't completely embarrased myself or my organisation :)

Not in the least. Personally I love your posts. Glad to have you as part of the "family" here. :)

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I do have a question about #9. In other MAs, one doesn't necessarily have to visit the country of origin or speak its language to be a legit Master, why should Ninjutsu be an exception?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Carol, Supra might still be a fluffy bunny. We don't know if his ninja outfit has a cotton ball tail. Course, if he's a good ninja, we never will. ;)

Supra Vijai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well by good ninja I take it you mean skilled? Everyone knows ninja are pure evil, spawned from Hell itself to act as Death's messengers

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"If you can see the ninja, you are already dead. Please say good bye to your 2 best friends."

Supra Vijai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well here's an interesting one for you Bob... Is it true that if a ninja kills you in your sleep you won't even know till you wake up the next morning?

Latest Discussions