But if you spend $2000 to go to Korea, there is no guarantee you will pass!
It's not a "testing Trip". its an educational tour that goes around the same time every year (or other year) with many different activities. A visit to the Kukkiwon is 1 of those activities every trip. This year they "added the test".
The total cost for the trip is $1995.00 and includes Round Trip Airfare, Lodging, Meals and Ground Transportation. This trip will be at:
- Kukkiwon Special Training
- Kukkiwon Special Promotion Test
- Korea Taekwondo Association
- World Taekwondo Federation
- Taekwondo Park
- Temple Stay Meditation
- National Congress Center
- KTX – New High Speed Train
- Korean Traditional Falk Village
- Local City Shopping and much more fun events
- Gumdo Competition with Korean and USA Team