Would you hit a woman who was unarmed?

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Should I stand there and let her attack me? I'm assuming this question is directed towards men and the idea that "men don't hit woman". If a woman can hit a man, she should expect him to hit back.

In all fairness, if your scared of hurting a woman... I mean, she likely isn't afraid of hurting the dude she's attacking, but I digress. I'm sure most of us know how to handle an attacker with minimal harm to ourselves or the aggressor if your really insistent on not hurting them.

That being said, sure. I'm willing to hit someone that's attacking me, if needed, regardless of gender.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't even finish reading this thread, so much wrong with it. Apart from one poster, Dirty Dog, I've never read so much rubbish. What on earth is in some of your heads? 😠

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I can't even finish reading this thread, so much wrong with it. Apart from one poster, Dirty Dog, I've never read so much rubbish. What on earth is in some of your heads? 😠
We aren’t playing the blame game. But if we were, I think it’s clearly @Gerry Seymour ’s fault. Way to go, @Gerry Seymour, screwed it up for everyone.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will & do but please don´t throw your teddy in the corner.
I served 9 years in the army & 7 years armed security for the army . I am not some Geek who sits playing games Gerry. I´ve never said i know better but from my experiences i disagree with your theory stuff. you put too much weight on it.
MPGS. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jimmythebull

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
MPGS. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No
1ltuwg.jpg

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right this is a good example of lack of experience. Senior infantry Sgts course. The guy being screamed at failed the course at the end. He didn't have the experience to sort out the situations which as I said can change rapidly. Such as casulties wounded men & control everything around him. Without experienced platoon Sgts people will die.
Well that's a blast from the dim and distant past.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please do elaborate.

Latest Discussions