Winter Storm

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's not cold... it's -9 here, headed for -20 or so, with a wind chill around -40. Tomorrow's high is supposed to be below 0. And as a friend who lives in Montana keeps reminding me, I'm a wimp to complain about it; it was -26 there this morning. Still, as my mother said (she lives in Plano) - the houses down there are not designed for the temperatures you're getting.

Yea Kacey you are in Colorado, we are in Texas not suppose to be like this.

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It took me three hours to shovel my driveway.

My lazy *** brother was no help, lol

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It took me three hours to shovel my driveway.

My lazy *** brother was no help, lol

I bought a snow blower about 5 years ago and have more than gotten my moneys worth. But even with that, the snow we got last WEDNESDAY still took 3 hours to clear out the driveway and sidewalk in front of house.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well another two day below 20 degree's and friday another 1-4 inches of snow is expected. I know nothing like you folks but for us this stops everything.

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well another two day below 20 degree's and friday another 1-4 inches of snow is expected. I know nothing like you folks but for us this stops everything.

I heard on espn that it should warm up to the high fifties in time for the super bowl, which is in your city.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
We were supposed to get 20 inches of snow but only got 1/2 of that. Still, the dojang was closed as the roads were pretty bad.

Today it is perfectly sunny and 10 degrees. It is really quite nice outside because it is a "dry cold." :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Yep, one snowflake in the sky and the state shuts down....then again, we down south get the snow on top of a layer of ice, topped with another shiney layer of frozen stuff. Just no way to get around in it. Especially when the tread on the tires couldn't keep the feet of Lincoln warm...

Latest Discussions