Why Chuck? Why?

Yet both sides seem more interested in towing a idealized party line then looking at reality right now.

Yeah but if you start voting I'm going to REALLY raise hell. :D

I'd consider myself pretty liberal on some things, and pretty conservative on other things. Yet both sides seem more interested in towing a idealized party line then looking at reality right now.

I've said it before here and will probably say it again, but most party politics these days is not really about the ideology of the poltical view but about maintaining and increasing the party power itself.

I don't personally know if Chuck Norris is a partisan Republican or in support of the war and I don't mind if he is...or isn't. I also understand where he was on a show where he is expected to play a conservative role just like a stand-in for Alan Colmes is expected to play a liberal role.

I think this is a very important point. It really doesn't matter what Chuck actually thinks. He is being told what agenda to push by fox news. What the young rapper had to say didn't matter to fox news in the slightest.

Yet both sides seem more interested in towing a idealized party line then looking at reality right now.

Like them or not, the thing is they are only going to debate with people who's opinions fall within the permissible spectrum of public opinion. So there is always a perceived left, right, and varying degrees in between, but really they are all in the same sandbox. They don't invite opinion from those outside of their sandbox.

chucksays.jpg

Duck, Andrew, duck! (or better yet, RUN!) Chuck has the attack of PMS.

I thought that because Chuck is so masculine, that bleeding from the...huh....hoonanner :)idunno: ) was like Cryptonite for the Chuck?

[Children....hoonanner means ears. YEEES. Ears.... :uhoh: ]

I thought that because Chuck is so masculine, that bleeding from the...huh....hoonanner :)idunno: ) was like Cryptonite for the Chuck?

Him? Nah, more like catnip than kryptonite. He generally treats ladies well so men better watch for the cat.

Actually never mind... I just read this:

When Chuck Norris has sex with a man, it won't be because he is gay. It will be because he has run out of women.
and

Chuck Norris can't finish a "color by numbers" because his markers are filled with the blood of his victims. Unfortunately, all blood is dark red.
So it is obvious that blood of any and all kinds cannot stop the Chuck... :rofl:

I dunno, there looks to be so much starch in that Gi I'm not sure even Chuck could move to quickly. He may be stuck, but then with Chuck Norris it's hard to tell if he is frozen or just stopping for a minute to let everyone else catch up out of courtesy.

To be completly honest I dont see nothing that a few months attendance at a "how to interview people" course would not solve. The young man in question on the whole conducted himself pretty well, but to be honest, how long did he say he had been in Iraq? 3 months, I doubt he had the full picture.

Well, let's face it...it is Fox News. They have their viewpoint, and their "Guest Host" is simply expressing it.

I think that it may have been more "stable" under the late Saddam. Do we forget the "stability" of the former USSR? The same things were being said about the state of life there. After the collapse of the Communist regime. In essence everyone has, and is entitled to thier opinion. Especially when they are in the thick of it. The fact is that until someone emerges in Iraq as a respected leader. The days over there are going to remain ugly. I for one believe that we need to get out with honour. Get ourselves stable in the region. Decide on who the leadership is over there. Bring them to the table, and ask them. Alright what do you need us to do before we leave? Give these "talks" about 3mos.. At the end of OUR time table. Hand them the reigns, and pull out just as quickly as possible. We don't expect another nation to come onto our soil, and direct us through our problems. Why should we try to do that to another.

1stJohn1:9

Latest Discussions

Back