Who missed me?

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
I really do believe it was you there.......um.......grumpy.:rofl:

You'd be a might testy too, if you got booted, for getting the blame for some guy in Ohio!:mad:

OP
R

RCastillo

Let's just have the Hitman decide?:asian:

Decide that you're dead meat? What's to decide?:confused:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Decide that you're dead meat? What's to decide?:confused:

That's fine. However :revenge: will be mine. Then when it's over you will call me :mst: . :lol:

OP
R

RCastillo

That's fine. However :revenge: will be mine. Then when it's over you will call me :mst: . :lol:

Get outta here with that! :rolleyes:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What is that new avatar of yours, a squirrel or something?

WOOOOW,
Lets not go picking on Squirrel my wife has one for a pet. Must say it tends to make more sence than some people at times.
BY the way whatever that thing is its ugly.

ok your back again, now post someting respectable and intellegent and show us all that your more than a pain in the backside to some here :D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by tshadowchaser
Lets not go picking on Squirrel my wife has one for a pet.

That's an unusual pet. Have you had to get rabies shots or anything like that to keep it around? Do you keep it in a cage or is it an inside or outside pet? I'm kind of intrigued, no sarcasm as questions.:asian:

OP
R

RCastillo

That's an unusual pet. Have you had to get rabies shots or anything like that to keep it around? Do you keep it in a cage or is it an inside or outside pet? I'm kind of intrigued, no sarcasm as questions.:asian:

That's a new one. I didn't know a squirrel could be domesticated. I am curious!

OP
R

RCastillo

What about your armadillo's?:rofl:

All they do is play dead, and I have students in school that do that already. What fun would that be? :confused:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
This is weird. You know this kid has made his 3rd debut here and once again he hasn't been back for almost a week. What's up with that?:mad:
I'm not entirley sure. IF spoken to him as has D.C. He's not relly a bad sort. I know that in the industry he works in employment is feast or famine. He may be getting piece meal jobs that come up last minute and keep him busier than heck for a while. i sincerely hope that is the issue. Unemployment is no fun.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by RCastillo
That's a new one. I didn't know a squirrel could be domesticated. I am curious!
I've known a few people tht have had one. One was mean and nasty the other was friendly and affectionate. The only thing I really know is that if you're going to let them climb on you, have cloth between there toe nails and you.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
I've known a few people tht have had one. One was mean and nasty the other was friendly and affectionate. The only thing I really know is that if you're going to let them climb on you, have cloth between there toe nails and you.

Nasty, and affectionate? Gee, that sounds like Kenpo people to me!;)

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
Aren't you confusing them wiht o'possums? I know an armadillo can be darned fast when it wants to be.

I don't know...... My van never met a armadillo it didn't like.:rofl:

Latest Discussions