Who missed me?

C

Chaos

Heyo! I have returned! (obviously) So..... Who missed me? Other than MOB? Huh? Huh? .........

(cricket sounds)

.....hmmm

(more cricket sounds)

Spoon?

OP
C

Chaos

Why so harsh sir? I thought we thatched our roof? Covered our waters? Made friends?

Ah well, you know deep down inside you love me.

Its true.

Uh huh.

Right. :rolleyes:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I believe you have run out of grand entrances:rofl:. This is your third one and so far you haven't taught me anything. :shrug: You're just like your little buddy M.O.B. :confused: . To say the least no I didn't miss you, nor did I notice that you were gone.:rofl:

OP
C

Chaos

Hey hey, that was harsh, when did I say that I was with MOB? I just said that he missed me.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chaos
Hey hey, that was harsh, when did I say that I was with MOB? I just said that he missed me.

Just stating facts, guy. What is that new avatar of yours, a squirrel or something?:confused:

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't know what that thing is in your avatar but I recognize it as the exact same funny monster my cousin (who's in Japan right now) likes to sneak into his pictures. What's its name?

Robyn :asian:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
Didn't I see that guy stomping on Tokyo in MST3000?

I'm not sure which is the better avatar. A troll looking wizard with a salmon or this squirrel thing? And like what is it doing yelling or something?:confused:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
It's getting ready to eat a building in Tokyo

This is weird. You know this kid has made his 3rd debut here and once again he hasn't been back for almost a week. What's up with that?:mad:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Chaos

Don't feel bad, I get treated like that here all the time. The other day I got booted in the groin for just sightseeing!:mad:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Don't feel bad, I get treated like that here all the time. The other day I got booted in the groin for just sightseeing!:mad:

Sightseeing eh? I have one word for you pal..........TESS!!!!!

It's a no wonder you got booted.:rofl:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Sightseeing eh? I have one word for you pal..........TESS!!!!!

It's a no wonder you got booted.:rofl:

It wasn't me, I tell ya, it was YOU!:mad:

Latest Discussions