Who is this?

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Good guesses... this guy grew up asking his partner if they believed in something that a lot of people don't believe in... (how's that for a hint?)
He's an actor.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You mean Tom Cruise? Thats about sucking Katie Holmes into scientology. Well she is his soon to be partner or what kind of partner would an actor have? Partner on-screen like in police partner? TW

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
You mean Tom Cruise? Thats about sucking Katie Holmes into scientology. Well she is his soon to be partner or what kind of partner would an actor have? Partner on-screen like in police partner? TW
Ya... (oops) on screen partner... FBI

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
DING!

Next wonderkid... hope they're easier this time... :D
Well known for sports

Attachments

• $sport.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 135
OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
How did you know? Ohhh kay... next...
her show was popular before going to movies as well...

Attachments

• $tv2movie.jpg
    $tv2movie.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 142

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
MACaver said:
How did you know?
Easy......I live in Chicago, the unofficial "black hole of sports futility". Granted, it's been years since Jordan left the Bulls, and I'm not much of a basketball fan, but until a Chicago sports team finally wins another championship, Jordan's picture will continue to be on ads and billboards all over the city. It reminds me of the pictures of Chairman Mao that were ubiquitous in China "back in the day". Anyway, once you've seen about a zillion pictures of MJ as an adult, a child picture is an easy ID.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
sheesh... either you're really good at this or you've found the site where I got most of these pics from... :D
Yes that's Brad's ex... Friends' Jennifer.
Ok, next kid...
Hmmm who'd be a hard one...
This actor has put himself in a good variety of roles. He's considered one of the hottest males as well.

Attachments

• $sings not so badly.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 139

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
MACaver said:
sheesh... either you're really good at this or you've found the site where I got most of these pics from... :D
No, I haven't found the site, but I'll admit I did try to find it a few days ago!
Anyway, I do have a little background in tracking down missing persons, but that was years ago.....As for Jennifer Aniston, just a lucky guess maybe, but for me, the answer is almost always "in the eyes" of the person in the photo.
As soon as I saw the pic, I immediately thought of Jennifer Aniston, so I just went with it. As for your latest pic, I can honestly say I haven't a clue.....

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Martial Tucker said:
No, I haven't found the site, but I'll admit I did try to find it a few days ago!
Anyway, I do have a little background in tracking down missing persons, but that was years ago.....As for Jennifer Aniston, just a lucky guess maybe, but for me, the answer is almost always "in the eyes" of the person in the photo.
As soon as I saw the pic, I immediately thought of Jennifer Aniston, so I just went with it. As for your latest pic, I can honestly say I haven't a clue.....
Ah well that explains it... :D

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ding!

Next contestant... please. A musician... :D

Attachments

• $RS.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 134

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
My first (and only) thought on this one is someone who was the star of a '60s sit-com. If that's not correct, I have no idea. If I am correct, you can let this post just serve as a hint to others, as I don't want to monopolize the game...

Oh, I just saw your musician hint....I clearly am wrong....I thought it was Andy Griffith

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Martial Tucker said:
My first (and only) thought on this one is someone who was the star of a '60s sit-com. If that's not correct, I have no idea. If I am correct, you can let this post just serve as a hint to others, as I don't want to monopolize the game...

Oh, I just saw your musician hint....I clearly am wrong....I thought it was Andy Griffith
heh, Andy Griffith is a musician... got several albums... but good guess though...

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
MACaver said:
heh, Andy Griffith is a musician... got several albums... but good guess though...
I thought this picture seemed older than the others you posted, so I geared my thinking towards older celebrities......Anyway, it appears that I'm much better at ID-ing athletes and pretty women...:)

Latest Discussions