Who here believe in

Darth F.Takeda

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I will post this on other sub forum's but I think in the spirit of this thread, all you MetroDC MTers might want to come to this.

November 13, 2007 - Tuesday

A SEMINAR ON USE OF WEAPONS AND PHYSICAL FORCE IN VIRGINIA, MARYLAND AND D.C.
Current mood:
sleepy.gif
sleepy
Category: Blogging
QUANTICO DOJO PROUDLY PRESENTS
A SEMINAR ON USE OF WEAPONS AND PHYSICAL FORCE IN VIRGINIA, MARYLAND AND D.C.
Conducted by: DAVID ZACHARY KAUFMAN. ESQ.
CHAIRMAN, LITIGATION COMMITTEE American Bar Association
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE BEFORE THE U.S. SUPREME COURT
ADMITTED TO THE BARS OF VA. MD. AND D.C.
ADJUNCT PROFESSOR, GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF LAW
6TH DEGREE, MU DUK KWAN, TANG SOO DO
5TH DEGREE MY SIM IAIDO
5TH DEGREE KENDO
SENIOR STUDENT JU JUTSU, QUANTICO DOJO
This course is a must for anyone who studies a martial art, or has received weapons or defensive tactics training with the police or military, bouncers, or anyone who works or lives in an area where they may have to defend themselves. Defeating your opponent is only half the problem. Avoiding or winning a law suit is also important, and can have great repercussions that will affect you and your family for a life time.
YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS THIS CLASS​
WHERE: Holiday Inn Quantico Center meeting room.
WHEN: Sunday December 9, 2007
TIME: 1:00P.M. Until 3:00P.M. (May run later)
COST: $35.00 Per person
Seating is limited so register early.
For advanced reservation call: (540)786-0512 0r (540)840-3069​
Mail Checks to Quantico Dojo: 12830 Mill Road
Fredericksburg, Va. 22407-2221
(checks should be payable to Quantico Dojo)
Bring notebooks and pens
DIRECTIONS: Take Rte I 95 to exit 152 (Rte 234 Quantico Marine Base). Go west on Rte 234 (away from main gate) and hotel will be on the left, less than a quarter of a mile from the exit.

11ZRT2CESNL.jpg
Currently watching :
The Rifleman Box Set Collection 5
Release date: By 25 April, 2006
ir

potterfan77

White Belt
Reaction score
I am a sheriff's deputy at a county jail in Idaho and so I am always around the types of people that would break into a house or try to cause trouble somewhere else. If it were my house that was getting broke into I would probably handle it different than the average person because I have the training and authority to arrest the person on site. I am also familiar with the Idaho "Use of Force" laws so I am bound by different restrictions, but if I felt that my family's or my personal safety were threatened then I would put 2 bullets into the chest. If they were still advancing then they would receive 2 bullets to the head.

ares

Orange Belt
Reaction score
As for me. If a intruder breaks into my home, he will never see the light of day again. I would rather go to jail then to see what would've happened to my family if I didn't do something.
In strange law news: A would be criminal broke into a family's home through the garage. He couldn't get into the house and was locked in the garage. (the family was on a week long vacation) All the family had in the garage was dog food and soda. When the family came home the man was arrested. He sued (and won). He sued for emotional distress for being locked in the garage. How's that for justice.

diamondbar1971

Green Belt
Reaction score
I live in Missouri and we have a very good intruder law...you can dust em and without fear of being sued by the intruder if they should survive and at the same time no relatives or any other concerned person(s) can sue for any reason whatsoever....this is the way it should be everywhere, period, and then there would be less breakin's...

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Self defense to the extreme max. Here in Texas a man shot some intruder while breaking into there home after he shot him the intruder sued him for doing damge that was permanmemt to him. The convict won a judgement of some small amout of money but I find the distrubing, I know somebody ever breaks into my house I would differently try my best to do alot of damage, who really knows why he is there in the first place. What would everybody do?
I agree, if someone breaks into my house that automatically says to me that they intend to do harm to me or my family, so my first instinct is to cause them harm before they have a chane to do the same to me.

B

Latest Discussions