Who do you use to Embroider Belts?

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Just curious. Who do you go through to get your belts embroidered? Are they a good price? Do they do good work? Multiple Languages?

Just a topic for discussion. And maybe to find a new and better source for someone who may need it.

I have used BESTMA.... nice work, single line, both sides costs about $35, double line cost way more.

Currently KPM supply, decent work, double line, both sides Eng/Korean about $25 - $30.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I get my belts from EosinPanter.com. Great belt & great embroidery. They do translation as well.

dortiz

Black Belt
Reaction score
"I get my belts from EosinPanter.com. Great belt & great embroidery. They do translation as well. :

Whoah! Very Nice!! The best. A bit more in cost but really the best out there.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lang Son Trader Arlington Texas she does a great job, even though she ships it out to a third party. Every single time it is right.

OP
d1jinx

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I get my belts from EosinPanter.com. Great belt & great embroidery. They do translation as well.

Too rich for my blood. those are expensive. do they give you a wholesale price?

CDKJudoka

Purple Belt
Reaction score
We have a local guy that we use and I think we pay 18 per belt.

Yudnaja's name in English and the Dojang name in Hangul.

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Iam still using my BB tha was given to me back in 1987 the korean lettering is fading away but I love my belt, I have a nice Hancook BB that my sambunim gave me full embroided, it-s a beauty but I am still using my first BB.

I have a coment here, it-s true a nice full embroided BB looks awesome but I think the plain Black Belt alone also look right.

Manny

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Too rich for my blood. those are expensive. do they give you a wholesale price?

I get a bit off as a school owner, but not a typical wholesale price.

I figure that it's worth the price because I plan to wear it until it falls apart. If it lasts 10 years of more, I've worn a great belt that whole time. I've worn belts that didn't look that great for years, too. The other thing about their belts is that are made well. As odd as this might sound, it feels feels more sturdy than other belts.

My ultimate goal is to have my belt look like MSUTKD's belt. It's a lovely greyish white from wear.:asian:

OP
d1jinx

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I get a bit off as a school owner, but not a typical wholesale price.

I figure that it's worth the price because I plan to wear it until it falls apart. If it lasts 10 years of more, I've worn a great belt that whole time. I've worn belts that didn't look that great for years, too. The other thing about their belts is that are made well. As odd as this might sound, it feels feels more sturdy than other belts.

My ultimate goal is to have my belt look like MSUTKD's belt. It's a lovely greyish white from wear.:asian:

do you give those belts out to your students? For you and I, I can understand because we wear them a while, but say a 1st dan kid? Just asking, I understand either way.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't have any BB's in my program, yet. I would get one for an adult 1st Dan, but not poom. A poom I will probably get from Sang Moo Sa, or maybe even BoldLook.

OP
d1jinx

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't have any BB's in my program, yet. I would get one for an adult 1st Dan, but not poom. A poom I will probably get from Sang Moo Sa, or maybe even BoldLook.

I wasnt quite thinking Poom - kid... more like someone who is still growing and would outgrow it. 15-16 even 17 or 18.

But I get what you are saying.

Aikicomp

Purple Belt
Reaction score

Yes, That's where I get all my belts done. They used to have a shop in Clifton, however, I think it's closed now.

They are on the high side but, the workmanship is second to none and well worth the price. They only sell blackbelts but, I'm sure if you send them a belt they would embroider it.

Michael

msmitht

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I use Mooto. They either use a Mooto belt or Sangmoosa and embroidery is only 7 per line.

Latest Discussions