Where'd it go?

K

Kempogeek

KenpoTess said:
oh oh oh.. there's this neat lil' country store just down the road from where we're building our house.. it has Candy cigarettes ~! Has bout everything but Alphabits..

And ya notice.. Where'd the cereal commercials go? Tony the Tiger is missing on prime time .. least in our area..

At least the Anti Carb craze seems to be dwindling out.. Thank Gawd~!!
Alphabits are still available here in NW Indiana. At the Meijer store I work, we have the regular and with marshmellows. Seems weird that you can't find Alphabits there. After the snake in the cereal box story, Im kinda leary about opening my box of Wheaties for the time being. All the best, Steve

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nalia said:
Canada is either enlightened to keep the good stuff around or behind the times :idunno:
Same here. I live in NE Tenn. about 15 miles from both the North Carolina and Virginia border so I do alot of shopping within these 3 border states. I can find Phisoderm at each Walmart and the gas station up the road sells candy cigarettes. I think Super Walmart in Bristol Va. has Alphabits cereal too. Ahhhh...the south. :D (And this, from a "yankee")

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
SPeaking of cereal...

I miss 3PO's... the C3P0 cereal. Also the 'Nilla Wafer flavor of Cookie Crisp.

AND AND AND... the Lost 5th Monster Cereal, in the Boo Berry, Count Chocula, Frankenberry and Fruity Yummy Mummy group... the werewolf cereal... FRUIT BRUTE!

ohhh lookie John~!!

http://www.hometownfavorites.com/shop/candy_cat.asp?c=24

Latest Discussions