What's your most controversial, non-political opinion?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I got it, but this could also cross over into political.... sorry if it does for you...but...my most controversial, non-political opinion is.....

This originally comes from Groucho Marx by the way.....

Original

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugly what I wrote, wasn't it? But wait, it gets worse.....

If you go down the list of mass shootings at U.S. schools, most of the killers turned the guns on themselves after killing classmates and teachers. Several others were killed by police, and a few were taken into custody alive.

Two are now out of prison. They were arrested in a state that, at the time, could not charge juveniles as adults (the law in that state as since been changed) But they probably learned their lesson in Juvie lockup. Or have they?

One has since been arrested with….wait for it…. an illegal handgun. The other is now applying for a concealed carry permit under a different name - which he legally changed. And unlike registered sex offenders, nobody who ends up living next to them will even know they're there. There is currently no registration for “freed mass murderers”. Until they go off again, which I’ll bet my thumbs they do. Maybe they’ll live next to one of us. Or next to one of our grown children and their babies. Nobody will even know they’re there. Until you know when.

If you don't think there's a chance of that, my brother, go talk to Santa Claus. :)
Again, you haven’t addressed the root issue in all this!

OP
Steve

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Five Guys is better than In N Out burgers.

Shake Shack is better than both of them.

OP
Steve

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Controversial opinion: the best cars from the 1960s weren't built in America.

Europe/Asia> USA
Datsun 240ZCorvette
BMW 2002 Camaro
MINI CooperGTO
Porsche 911Mustang

OP
Steve

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Non-controversial opinion: weed smells like ***. Cigars are worse. But even 25 years after I quit, cigarettes still smell really good.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jimmy hendrix was NOT the greatest guitar player of all time. He was like a 2 year old throwing paint at the wall and calling it modern art.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Trump - Don pic,,,Obviously photo shop. You can see the straight line between them where it was mashed up.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Controversial opinion: the best cars from the 1960s weren't built in America.

Europe/Asia> USA
Datsun 240ZCorvette
BMW 2002 Camaro
MINI CooperGTO
Porsche 911Mustang
60597128.jpg

Latest Discussions