Whats up?

DergaSmash

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I thought I'd say hi as I am brand new here. I've been training off and on in the martial arts since I was 7. I have studied several but I have spent the most time training in Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut, and Bok Mei.

Thanks for your service, George. Welcome to MT, it is a great place to hang and learn. Enjoy.

Welcome! I always enjoyed reading about those arts but have never studied anything closer than Wing Chun.

Hey, Hows it going?

Welcome to MT! I trained a little Hung Kuen & Bak Mei in the past as well, great systems! Unfortunately never had the opportunity to train any CLF however. Enjoy :ultracool

Thanks for the welcomes!

I had trained in Shotokan Karate during junior and senior high but my family moved. I did Tae Kwon Do as a kid but I don't like that most of the schools were sport based. So I thought I would try something new. I checked out a Tai Chi school and it was cool. But way too relaxed. I understand the internal aspect but I wanted something with both. I found what would be my kwoon by accident. After the first class I was hooked and ended up training there for several years before I enlisted in the Army. I practice whenever I can but it seems I have lost a lot. And there is no school of any kind near me. I can't wait to go back though.

Hello there. Welcome to MT. I would love to hear some more about Bok Mei. Is that what is referred to as White Eyebrow Kung Fu ?

Thanks

CLFSean- Fort Polk is in Louisiana.

Bowser666- Yes Bok Mei is known as White Eyebrow.

Back