Back after a long time...

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I used to post here for a while in the Japanese style forums. With college and work my schedule hasn't been condusive to martial arts training for a while. I really want/need to get started again and I thought I would come back and say hi here. Unfortunately, I live in an area that has limited martial arts programs. (or I just don't know they are there) Does anyone know of some sort of national database of martial arts schools in the US? I know, I know...look in the phonebook. I am just curious of good websites though. By the way, I live in Cleveland, TN just north of Chattanooga. I used to train with a great Budo Taijutsu guy in North Georgia, but I don't know if he still teaches. Anyway, glad to be on again and I look forward to posting more often.

Jason

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome back! Good luck in your search. if you're still interested in bbt then check out the dojo trainig group listing at www.winjutsu.com

Peace,
Erik

OP
Satt

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks all. I found the e-mail address of the guy I used to study bbt with. I will wait a couple days for a response. If not, I may look into trying something else. It seems the ONLY thing around me is Taekwondo. There is nothing wrong with Taekwondo. I am sure it's a wonderful art, but I have never been attracted to it. There is a Taekwondo studio right next to my house that I just realized also teaches Jujitsu. Hmmm. I wander if I would enjoy that...

Jason

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm not sure what your interests are as far as Martial Art Systems, but I would definitely check into the Jiu-jitsu. And maybe a little TKD on the side.

Good luck :)

Latest Discussions