What is the lowest age you except for your adult classes and why?

TularosaKungFu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
If they ‘need’ to follow adult examples then the instructor should be the adult in the room setting the example, maintaining discipline, order, and keeping things moving along and on topic.

Near savages is again extremely disrespectful to teenagers, and tells me you really shouldn’t be working with them at all.
You're false and Im done with your condescending lame efforts. I was trying to be light about you too, but you're just going to stand on your tuffet screeching "cancel!" no matter what anybody says. Have fun mangling and derailing with your activist teenage posting efforts.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're false and Im done with your condescending lame efforts. I was trying to be light about you too, but you're just going to stand on your tuffet screeching "cancel!" no matter what anybody says. Have fun mangling and derailing with your activist teenage posting efforts.
You are the one who comes across as defensive and condescending- though that may be a language issue.

As for the cancel culture reference, pipe down - nobody has said anything about canceling anyone.

GojuTommy

Black Belt
Reaction score
Rarely have I seen so many words typed with so little actually said.

I’m sorry you’re a bad teacher, you’ll never get better if you aren’t open to your own short comings

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, you've never actually taught anyone. Is that correct? Seems like you posted about some weird dream of a combination nightclub/kung fu school but it doesn't seem likely that ever happened.
But I may be remembering it wrong. What exactly are your teaching qualifications and experience?

GojuTommy

Black Belt
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, you've never actually taught anyone. Is that correct? Seems like you posted about some weird dream of a combination nightclub/kung fu school but it doesn't seem likely that ever happened.
But I may be remembering it wrong. What exactly are your teaching qualifications and experience?
Omg what?
Now that’s a post I’d remember if I saw it! Lol!

TularosaKungFu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
No? We're just looking for upgraded happiness.
Sorry but the lgbtq i will-not-have, nor any who support them. The little creepy thing annoyed me. The rest of you ?
But who cares?

TularosaKungFu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You are the one who comes across as defensive and condescending- though that may be a language issue.

As for the cancel culture reference, pipe down - nobody has said anything about canceling anyone.
You're right? I think i do seem a little high brow huh? Sorry i just don't fit the social scene and don't care to.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
16, if the state will license you to drive 4000 pounds of death at 70 miles per hour then there is nothing I can teach you that is more dangerous.

GojuTommy

Black Belt
Reaction score
16, if the state will license you to drive 4000 pounds of death at 70 miles per hour then there is nothing I can teach you that is more dangerous.
Just because the state does it, doesn’t mean it’s a good idea.

KenpoMaster805

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
mostly some of the adult class are teens they are 7th graders 8 graders 9 graders and so on you will be place in the adult class when your a jr black belt which is a black with color blue stripe on the top which is an adult blue then you get the black with color green on top it meas your an adult green then you will get the black with brown stripe on top it means your a adult brown then after that when you past your 321 brown then your an adult black thats why some kids are put in the adult class it dont matter if it's a teenager a kid or adult at age 13 14 15 you will be put in the adult class as a beginner when you joined the karate but from age 7 to 11 your in the kids class

Last edited:

Latest Discussions