What Drugs Should Be Legal And Illegal?

lonecoyote

Brown Belt
Reaction score
My 75 year old mother has reached the point where almost nothing works anymore. Her arthritis, not the kind that gives you an occasional ache, but the kind that makes you feel like someone is crushing your bones, along with her osteoporosis, her back is dissolving, have put her beyond the reach of most medicines. Celebrex, and others no longer work, codeine, combined with a bunch of other stuff, just touches it. Next step would be heroin, but not in the USA, she'll just have to suffer. I've actually thought about getting some on the street for her. Don't know if it would work, but the pain sometimes won't let her be.

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have to say I feel safer around a stoner than some drunks. I'm alright with Weed. I don't do it myself although everyone else in college seems to. As for alcohol. Well it should be legalized at 18 because most people start drinking it then. Heck I could be a mayor, get married, serve in the armed force, or so many other things before I can legally drink.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Those high on marijuana are indeed more mellow than many drunks.

Now, those high on some other drugs...that'd be a different matter.

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
My buddy got knifed by a guy on weed, the mellow-pacifistic stoner is a dated sterotype!

All drugs should be made illegal, period

Latest Discussions