We have some New Mods!!!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Try the Noval yet?

I found some but it was not aged very long, so I gather it's the cheap stuff. I'll keep looking for some aged 10 years or more.

I finally tried some ice wine for the first time tonight...interesting. Are they all so thick and syrupy?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
I found some but it was not aged very long, so I gather it's the cheap stuff. I'll keep looking for some aged 10 years or more.

I finally tried some ice wine for the first time tonight...interesting. Are they all so thick and syrupy?

Noval's line goes right up to age 30 years. I recommend trying some if you're willing.

Yes, ice wines are usually sa-weet. The grapes for ice wine are harvested even after the late harvest grapes are, so the sugar level is very high and water is rarely added - good for a dessert wine. Try it over homemade vanilla ice cream.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Noval's line goes right up to age 30 years. I recommend trying some if you're willing.

Yes, ice wines are usually sa-weet. The grapes for ice wine are harvested even after the late harvest grapes are, so the sugar level is very high and water is rarely added - good for a dessert wine. Try it over homemade vanilla ice cream.

The new Moderators have all been good choices! :partyon:

Shesulsa, that is really cool that you make your own wine. I have a friend who makes his own, but he doesn't make Merlot's (my favourites).

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations to BigNick on his promotion to Martial Talk Moderator!
:partyon: :partyon:

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations, Carol and HS, on your new positions—moderate well! (as I know you will... :) )

... and congratulations, Bob, on your continuing sharp judgment in picking moderators for this best-moderated of MA boards... :ultracool :highfive: :highfive: :ultracool

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Woohoo! Congrats, Carol and Handsword!!!
(sorry this took so long; I thought I'd posted on this thread, but I missed it :eek:)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You like me! You really like me! :D

Awwww shucks, thanks everyone! I'll try my best to do a good job for everyone.

Wait, do...or do not...there is no "try." I *will* do my best to help keep MT the best Martial Arts discussion form in the world!!! Can I get an AMEN???

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations to Carol and
Hand Sword!!!
:partyon:
:partyon:

Latest Discussions