WC/WT/VT and Pekiti Tersia

guy b

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Different information is available by simply googling the names of the people involved.

I have told you what I know, make of it what you will.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
Different information is available by simply googling the names of the people involved.

I have told you what I know, make of it what you will.
Have done so.
Maybe you are better in googling than I.
Haven't found any other info.
And you did say not to believe everything I read so I was hoping you'd be a bit more forth coming.

You haven't told me any much more than "Don't believe everything you read".

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
Have done so.
Maybe you are better in googling than I.
Haven't found any other info.
And you did say not to believe everything I read so I was hoping you'd be a bit more forth coming.

You haven't told me any much more than "Don't believe everything you read".

Guy wrote elsewhere:
I am interested in meaningful discussion. What you are doing constitutes obfuscation and avoidance. That is ok with me, but it isn't convincing.

Ironic, don't you think? :rolleyes:

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Guy wrote elsewhere:
I am interested in meaningful discussion. What you are doing constitutes obfuscation and avoidance. That is ok with me, but it isn't convincing.

Yes. No. Maybe. ....I think Guy has some legitimate doubts about the man and his instructor but doesn't want to get involved in "fraud busting". If he doesn't care to say more, that's his business. Do we have to fight about everything?

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes. No. Maybe. ....I think Guy has some legitimate doubts about the man and his instructor but doesn't want to get involved in "fraud busting". If he doesn't care to say more, that's his business. Do we have to fight about everything?

Exactly. Moderators have warned me about discussing individuals before. I have already said more than I should, so please either believe or don't but don't try to drag me into saying more.

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Guy wrote elsewhere:

No, you are avoiding discussion on wing chun, apparently for no other reason than to roll your eyes. I am avoiding detailed discussion about particular individuals after making my general thoughts known because it is against forum rules.

I don't really mind if you want to discuss or not but it is hard to avoid you on a tiny forum. I just find the semi flirtatious toll thing you are doing to be a bit...weird I guess. I understand that it might be a major goal of yours to make me look stupid. Obviously I have offended you and you can't forget it. But I don't think it is very helpful to your arguments about wing chun for you to be acting in this way.

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score

Now look. Guy has done his very best to start on fight on each thread so far. I am simply pointing out what a hypocrite he can be in hopes that he will develop a little personal insight. "Meaningful discussion" my a55! He nit-picks and tries to turn everything into an argument. Do you disagree Steve?

Phobius

Black Belt
Reaction score
KPM, please stop. Talk about the topic or make a new thread.

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
KPM, please stop. Talk about the topic or make a new thread.

So its Ok for Guy to try and start a fight, but when I point out that that is what he is doing I'm the one in the wrong? I've started a couple of topics that I thought would be interesting and Guy has done his best to try and throw them off course. You and I were having a perfectly good discussion on the YGKYM thread, don't you think?

guy b.

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Guy has done his very best to start on fight on each thread so far.

Actually I've been trying to discuss wing chun with you. It isn't my fault that you are incredibly touchy. Just because I don't agree or can't understand something you are saying doesn't mean I have any personal animosity towards you. Please grow up, you are ruining the forum with this tedious feud.