Xue Sheng116 34
All weight is underside
And it made me cringe... had to keep telling myself to keep my mouth shut, I am not the teacher, and this is not my class. That and correcting the teacher, in front of his students, would not be a good thing..... It may have been a a good form for health, but for actual traditional Yang Taijiquan that i learned.... it was not good...
But then, if I had to bet, everyone in that class was only there for health....
Sad part is, I have seen that teacher teach another styles, and he was not bad....not great, but not bad...... but not at Yang style
But then, if I had to bet, everyone in that class was only there for health....
Sad part is, I have seen that teacher teach another styles, and he was not bad....not great, but not bad...... but not at Yang style