Video Suggestions for the Freestyle Techs

shihansmurf

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for videos on the freestyle techniques. The school where I trained didn't use them and, although I've read some good descriptions of them and have them in the belt manuals, I would like to find some good video resources. Has anyone release tapes on this?

Now, as a note. I understand that there are lots of floks out there who don't agree with any sort of video training. Got it. I would rather avoid yet another debate on the merits and value of videos, I'm just looking for some good resources on this aspect of kenpo.

Any insights on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

P.S. I own the Freestyle vids from the IKCA guys. Great stuff but not quite what I'm trying to find.

Inkspill

Orange Belt
Reaction score
if you mean the freestyle techniques like B1a rK bk, etc, I haven't found any vids of them.

ATACX GYM

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
The freestyle techs work--I've sparred with them--and youcan get videos of the freestyle techs on CASA DE KENPO on youtube.

KENPOJOE

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hi folks!
Been awhile since you wrote this post,Any luck?
I have a video on youtube on the kenpo freestyle techiques from a WCAF [World Combat Arts Federation] Kenpo camp. Please check it out!
BEGOOD,
KENPOJOE
Hi,

I am looking for videos on the freestyle techniques. The school where I trained didn't use them and, although I've read some good descriptions of them and have them in the belt manuals, I would like to find some good video resources. Has anyone release tapes on this?

Now, as a note. I understand that there are lots of floks out there who don't agree with any sort of video training. Got it. I would rather avoid yet another debate on the merits and value of videos, I'm just looking for some good resources on this aspect of kenpo.

Any insights on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

P.S. I own the Freestyle vids from the IKCA guys. Great stuff but not quite what I'm trying to find.

OP
shihansmurf

shihansmurf

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi folks!
Been awhile since you wrote this post,Any luck?
I have a video on youtube on the kenpo freestyle techiques from a WCAF [World Combat Arts Federation] Kenpo camp. Please check it out!
BEGOOD,
KENPOJOE

Sir,

I apologize. I don't check on martial talk that often and I missed your post. One of the individuals I trained with in Colorado has videos that he made for his students of the freestyle techs and he sent me a copy.

The videos that you mentioned. Are they on youtube or elsewhere. I have found the vids of you informative and would love to see your take on the material.

Mark

Latest Discussions