Trying to save money is one thing... but this...

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My school district has an intranet, which includes a "for sale" area. Someone actually posted this:

[SIZE=+1]Oral B Indicator toothbrush, used only once. The bristles are too hard and make my gums bleed. I bought it new last week at King Soopers for $2.95. I will let it go for $1.75 or best offer.

Please email any offers
Serious inquires only
[/SIZE]

He actually included a picture of the opened toothbrush on the side of the sink. Now... I wouldn't want a used toothbrush to begin with - and I certainly wouldn't want one someone had bled on.

Has anyone else seen any other outrageous items for sale? Or am I missing something? Would someone actually buy this toothbrush?

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:wide eyed:

Huh?! Erm, no thanks; no really; no, not even for free :D.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
That is definitely a first, although I have heard about items that used to belong to celeb's being for sale.... Wouldn't surprise me if a strange one shows up on occasion at auctions.

jkembry

Black Belt
Reaction score
That is definitely a first, although I have heard about items that used to belong to celeb's being for sale.... Wouldn't surprise me if a strange one shows up on occasion at auctions.

I wouldn't even want a toothbruch used by a celebrity.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
If the people in your district are anything like the people who came to our last garage sale, someone will buy the toothbrush and ask you to throw in the used tube of toothpaste.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I gave my virginity away a long time ago, and as to my importal soul, I'm sorry to say that too was also given away years ago....for cookies. I think they were oatmeal. Maybe I can get a new soul off Ebay...might make me happier, though it would limit my management options.

I've seen things like used tp, dirty undies (popular in vending machines in Japan I hear), socks, and a bag of dead cats once. People will try n sell anything.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I gave my virginity away a long time ago, and as to my importal soul, I'm sorry to say that too was also given away years ago....for cookies. I think they were oatmeal. Maybe I can get a new soul off Ebay...might make me happier, though it would limit my management options.

I've seen things like used tp, dirty undies (popular in vending machines in Japan I hear), socks, and a bag of dead cats once. People will try n sell anything.
:xtrmshock

Now I know what to do with all the crap in my teenage boy's room ... and my younger son's booger wall.

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
I just hope some idiot did not actully but the toothbrush. and who in there right mind would actully think sombody would want to buy a toothbrush that had been used

Latest Discussions