Training with the Grandmaster

delicate Flower

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello fellow members, i am in Moline Ill, training with the Grandmaster of my system, wondering how often others train with their grandmaster and types of things you study, kata, bunkai etc.... interested in your training issues. I find it to be alot of compatition rank issues and etc.. Itry not to get involved and just focus on the tecniques that i need to work on, i have alot of fun but sometimes it gets to be to politiical, do you find the same???
Shane

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
delicate Flower said:
Hello fellow members, i am in Moline Ill, training with the Grandmaster of my system, wondering how often others train with their grandmaster and types of things you study, kata, bunkai etc.... interested in your training issues. I find it to be alot of compatition rank issues and etc.. Itry not to get involved and just focus on the tecniques that i need to work on, i have alot of fun but sometimes it gets to be to politiical, do you find the same???
Shane

I have been priviledged to have this happen to me not once but twice.

Enjoy and appreciate your training. :)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Whenever I find out the Grandmaster of my system doing a seminar near-by I attend if I can afford it..His insights alone are worth the price..

Slihn

Purple Belt
Reaction score
My Thai Boxing teacher was a 12khan (11th is Grandmaster)at only 33 years old.He was a really awesome teacher.Every single technique that he did was beyond polished.I was furnite not to only have him as my teacher but as my friend.I hope that in the future I may be able to get another lesson or two from him again.

Latest Discussions